TAP Happy Dania
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TAP Happy Dania

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

TAP Happy Dania

Hey Dania, are you capable of handling any calls by yourself? Car accident.. TAP Alert, homeless dude in someone's back yard... TAP alert, dead body in a hotel room for 3 days....TAP alert! We are tired of responding to your city because you cant handle squat. TAP alerts are supposed to be for extreme critical incidents not routine calls for service. If the city managers start finding out that they are paying for deputies to constantly respond to stupid $hit that Dania can't handle then command will have to answer questions.

Unregistered
    The airport is going to be next, we are going to be calling TAP alerts since we became the mask police. BSO just got stuck writing alphas for passengers on planes not wearing mask. This could of taken place in the air over Canada coming from Alaska but an alpha will be completed. Never mind there is usually only 7 or 8 deputies working the entire airport. WOW lessons learned from previous incidents at the airport.

Unregistered
    Dania command has no idea what its doing, the xo and captain have more pressing issues to handle like fishing and working details they can't be bothered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The airport is going to be next, we are going to be calling TAP alerts since we became the mask police. BSO just got stuck writing alphas for passengers on planes not wearing mask. This could of taken place in the air over Canada coming from Alaska but an alpha will be completed. Never mind there is usually only 7 or 8 deputies working the entire airport. WOW lessons learned from previous incidents at the airport.
    It's not the brass writing the reports. They don't care.

Unregistered
    This thread was about the loser city Dania Beach. Where is the Captain and the XO. One fishing and the other working details. You choose which one. That district has no leadership. The detectives are horrible. Spend all their time chasing pus and long lunches. No one is accountable in that district. Strictly family and friends plan. You have a husband and wife working on the same shift. What a joke. Hey loser on the 5th floor clean house in Dania Beach. The night shift sleeps in the garage at outdoor world.
    I can’t believe you gave up outdoor world. How dare you. Sleep locations are confidential.

Unregistered
    This thread was about the loser city Dania Beach. Where is the Captain and the XO. One fishing and the other working details. You choose which one. That district has no leadership. The detectives are horrible. Spend all their time chasing pus and long lunches. No one is accountable in that district. Strictly family and friends plan. You have a husband and wife working on the same shift. What a joke. Hey loser on the 5th floor clean house in Dania Beach. The night shift sleeps in the garage at outdoor world.
    The guy fishing has the right idea. I think we all need to go fishing.

Unregistered

You’re right about the Sgt’s

The Sgt’s set the tone and the tenor. If they are flat the shift will be flat. But these days with the lack of backing you get from the 5th floor and all the wrongful terminations unlawful disciplinary procedure going on I don’t blame them.

Unregistered
    The Sgt’s set the tone and the tenor. If they are flat the shift will be flat. But these days with the lack of backing you get from the 5th floor and all the wrongful terminations unlawful disciplinary procedure going on I don’t blame them.
    That’s right! Nobody in there right mind is doing any real police work and if you are you are one dumb M’Fer.

Unregistered
    Yep. And this a-hole former gang banger liar, thief, and murderer who, let's give credit where credit is due, is a good con artist as well as he fleeced many people doesn't care. I am not sure he is consciously destroying BSO but I wouldn't say it is impossible. Either way does it matter, point is he and the rest of the suck-ups who sold their souls for money and rank are destroying this agency. The contracted cities will leave one by one (except lakes they don't have the money to do it). With the CARES act money being so unregulated as all democratic spend programs are, the cities can practically use it for what they want. They will use it to buy the equipment, the bonuses, etc. to restart their departments and this will be because the 5th floor is playing games, especially legal. They don't care they know they can land a job again, maybe for even better pay/benefits. If I were someone with less than 5 years, I would probably start looking for a city job that you can retire in 20, then get a second job while your still young enough and vest in that pension program and you will be ok because as these cities leave (and it will not all happen at once but over a few years I'd say), the bottom people will be given their pink slips. Mark my words, it is coming if he is here much longer.

Unregistered
    Hey Dania, are you capable of handling any calls by yourself? Car accident.. TAP Alert, homeless dude in someone's back yard... TAP alert, dead body in a hotel room for 3 days....TAP alert! We are tired of responding to your city because you cant handle squat. TAP alerts are supposed to be for extreme critical incidents not routine calls for service. If the city managers start finding out that they are paying for deputies to constantly respond to stupid $hit that Dania can't handle then command will have to answer questions.
    But what if she is extremely hot? Can I still TAP that A$$?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast