Taking a dump at fleet

Unregistered

Taking a dump at fleet

I will always be thinking of Tom when I go to fleet to take a dump.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will always be thinking of Tom when I go to fleet to take a dump.
    Truth be told, you'll be thinking of Tom a helluva lot more often than that. Thinking of Tom is an obsession with you. Almost a fetish which is kind of sick. Yeah, that would be you alright. How does it feel to be so obsessed with a guy who's no longer your boss and he doesn't think of you at all?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3257668]Truth be told, you'll be thinking of Tom a helluva lot more often than that. Thinking of Tom is an obsession with you. Almost a fetish which is kind of sick. Yeah, that would be you alright. How does it feel to be so obsessed with a guy who's no longer your boss and he doesn't think of you at all?[/QUOTE

Im ok with it. I sleep fine. The guy is a **** and he always will be. So what?. I am not the only person who thinks so. So yea I am good. Got anything else?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Truth be told, you'll be thinking of Tom a helluva lot more often than that. Thinking of Tom is an obsession with you. Almost a fetish which is kind of sick. Yeah, that would be you alright. How does it feel to be so obsessed with a guy who's no longer your boss and he doesn't think of you at all?
    Hey hey calm down junior. I only think of Tom Knight when I am taking crap or wiping my aszz. Other than that he is really last on my thought list. So calm down “Tom Knight’s protector”. You are defending him like his boyfriend. You must be his bitcchh. Go fetch his coffee lmfao.