New secretary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New secretary

Unregistered

New secretary

Anyone know who this lady is? Are we in for some positivity and maybe she’ll get rid of these clowns we have now mr same dog and pony show?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know who this lady is? Are we in for some positivity and maybe she’ll get rid of these clowns we have now mr same dog and pony show?
    She is a dedicated public servant with a history of service. We are truly lucky to have her.

Unregistered
    She is a dedicated public servant with a history of service. We are truly lucky to have her.
    Riiiiiiiggggggghhhhht.

Unregistered
    In a prepared statement, DeSantis said he was confident Brown will “do a great job in our continued fight to cut red tape and ease regulation on our businesses and hard-working Floridians.”

Beshears helped spearhead efforts of the DeSantis administration to reduce regulations, a direction Brown signaled Thursday that she will continue.

“I’m honored to be appointed by Governor DeSantis to this important position, which impacts millions of Floridians,” she said in a statement released by DeSantis’ office. “As secretary, I will work to build on the governor’s foundation to implement meaningful occupational licensing reform, as well with business leaders and business owners during Florida’s economic recovery.”

Unregistered
    Her husband owns a bar in Tampa, I don’t think she’ll be very supportive of enforcement

Unregistered
    Everything on the net is positive. She has experience, drive, intelligence and a servant's heart. I sense we will be OK.

Unregistered
    Everything on the net is positive. She has experience, drive, intelligence and a servant's heart. I sense we will be OK.
    We’re not ok until she removes sterling Daniel and Jerome

Unregistered
    We’re not ok until she removes sterling Daniel and Jerome
    These fine men aren’t going anywhere and those of you bashing them will soon be exposed to the world.

You pathetic agents are DEAD ON ARRIVAL and due for what you deserve on July 1. I can’t wait to hear the tales of your homes foreclosed and your cars repossessed. Maybe DCF will even take your children from you.

Unregistered

Bye bye agents

Her husband owns a bar in Tampa, I don’t think she’ll be very supportive of enforcement
    Deregulation is the future of Florida. July 1 write it down. That is the day that you are no longer paid to shop at Home Depot and check emails. Your hopes and dreams are DOA on July 1. Start checking your property inventory because you’re going to turn in those shiny badges on July 30th!!

Unregistered

Gone bye

Deregulation is the future of Florida. July 1 write it down. That is the day that you are no longer paid to shop at Home Depot and check emails. Your hopes and dreams are DOA on July 1. Start checking your property inventory because you’re going to turn in those shiny badges on July 30th!!
    You are correct. Agents make sure you get those cars polished and waxed in June before you turn them in to the ISII’s. You were toast now you are burnt toast. Can’t wait for July to welcome all those new junior ISII’s to their new life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast