Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It’s not spam you moron. It’s a person doing the post and it’s not commercially motivated. And it’s a related thread. Dumba$$

It doesn't matter if a person is doing it or if it is a bot doing it. Nor does it matter if it is commercially motivated. And please explain to me how how a question about your health care trust is related to a thread that is about an officer "wasting time writing tickets to kids parked" and "circling and apartment complex?" Please I really would love to hear that explanation and have it make sense.

Plus for your reading pleasure here is a explanation of SPAM from cyberdefinitions.com.

The slang word SPAM is widely used to refer to unsolicited messages (e.g., instant messages and emails, messages in blogs, forums and user groups, and comments or "likes" on social media posts, etc.

Once the posts were deleted, any further posting of that post were obviously unsolicited and the poster knew that they were unwelcome. Especially after I banned their home IP address and they had to start posting from the mobile device.

Mod 1