D2 Parking tickets - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not spam you moron. It’s a person doing the post and it’s not commercially motivated. And it’s a related thread. Dumba$$

It doesn't matter if a person is doing it or if it is a bot doing it. Nor does it matter if it is commercially motivated. And please explain to me how how a question about your health care trust is related to a thread that is about an officer "wasting time writing tickets to kids parked" and "circling and apartment complex?" Please I really would love to hear that explanation and have it make sense.

Plus for your reading pleasure here is a explanation of SPAM from cyberdefinitions.com.

The slang word SPAM is widely used to refer to unsolicited messages (e.g., instant messages and emails, messages in blogs, forums and user groups, and comments or "likes" on social media posts, etc.

Once the posts were deleted, any further posting of that post were obviously unsolicited and the poster knew that they were unwelcome. Especially after I banned their home IP address and they had to start posting from the mobile device.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not spam you moron. It’s a person doing the post and it’s not commercially motivated. And it’s a related thread. Dumba$$
    Please take a deep breathe and/or take a sip of your drink. Spam, trolls, spammers, agitators, etc, you get the drift, who cares what their called.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    It doesn't matter if a person is doing it or if it is a bot doing it. Nor does it matter if it is commercially motivated. And please explain to me how how a question about your health care trust is related to a thread that is about an officer "wasting time writing tickets to kids parked" and "circling and apartment complex?" Please I really would love to hear that explanation and have it make sense.

Plus for your reading pleasure here is a explanation of SPAM from cyberdefinitions.com.

The slang word SPAM is widely used to refer to unsolicited messages (e.g., instant messages and emails, messages in blogs, forums and user groups, and comments or "likes" on social media posts, etc.

Once the posts were deleted, any further posting of that post were obviously unsolicited and the poster knew that they were unwelcome. Especially after I banned their home IP address and they had to start posting from the mobile device.

Mod 1
    Perhaps the officer is writing worthless parking tickets for court time because his wife might have cancer and his brother who was an officer up north had a trust and it didn’t cover his wife when she had cancer. The worthless parking ticket writing officer wants to know if our trust would cover it so he could stop wasting his time writing parking tickets for overtime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123