Accountability
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Accountability

Unregistered

Accountability

Tell me, at what point does command take some form of responsibility for the disgruntlement of their subordinates? Is it when everyone underneath them hates coming to work and leaves for new careers? When you have people in training that already want out, there are major issues. These people should be enjoying their new careers and have an eagerness to come to work because they are excited.

These are grown adults you are dealing with, not some teenagers working at a fast food restaurant. You have people in patrol with experience from other departments, who refuse to teach newer officers because of the way this Department operates. There are sergeants that have retired from large agencies, whom recognize your weakness and incompetency. Stop blaming people for disliking the way that you manage them. It’s not a small percentage of employees that feel this way, it’s everyone.

Unregistered
    No one cares

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one cares
    Literally this. No ****s given.

Unregistered
    Tell me, at what point does command take some form of responsibility for the disgruntlement of their subordinates? Is it when everyone underneath them hates coming to work and leaves for new careers? When you have people in training that already want out, there are major issues. These people should be enjoying their new careers and have an eagerness to come to work because they are excited.

These are grown adults you are dealing with, not some teenagers working at a fast food restaurant. You have people in patrol with experience from other departments, who refuse to teach newer officers because of the way this Department operates. There are sergeants that have retired from large agencies, whom recognize your weakness and incompetency. Stop blaming people for disliking the way that you manage them. It’s not a small percentage of employees that feel this way, it’s everyone.
    Phuck off shyt stirrer. Im happy with my co workers and how Im treated here.

Unregistered
    You will be held to your "Accountability" too on this job. This job has turned into a back stabbing job among workers. Very, cut throat, and back stabbing. Please watch the speed in the way you are driving home. I am not far behind you if I can keep up and I am watching and mapping it, and I will complain on you too and the speed you are driving home in your police cruiser. What a **** place to work with on the job.

Unregistered
    You will be held to your "Accountability" too on this job. This job has turned into a back stabbing job among workers. Very, cut throat, and back stabbing. Please watch the speed in the way you are driving home. I am not far behind you if I can keep up and I am watching and mapping it, and I will complain on you too and the speed you are driving home in your police cruiser. What a **** place to work with on the job.
    Wow. I don't normally condone anyone being the grammar police on here but this is fascinatingly bad.

Unregistered
    Lay off the booze Corp.

Unregistered
    Go to bed Cpl you're drunk

Unregistered
    Wow. I don't normally condone anyone being the grammar police on here but this is fascinatingly bad.
    Huh?, grammar cop, "fascinatingly bad? This is an antagonym that does not make any sense.

Unregistered
    Huh?, grammar cop, "fascinatingly bad? This is an antagonym that does not make any sense.
    LOL an antagonym is one word that has two meanings you f'ing idiot

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast