another Lawsuit coming

Unregistered

another Lawsuit coming

as reported on WINK news last night and available on there website, our tattooed warriors manhandled an autistic 9 yr old girl and its all on video. Forcibly dragged her to the car and into the back seat, in front of the mother. Laden one of the good old boys leaders spoke and stated basically, the girl pushed her mother and the incident took place within 1000 ft of the highway oh and yes he referenced his autistic daughter to lets say try and mellow the families outrage. Like ML is some type of family man !!! Family has retained an attorney and everyone knows sue NPPD its a hundred grand payout. Hey Steph any of this sound familiar !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    She should learn to be a parent and not call the cops to do her job.

Unregistered
    Your fired!

Unregistered
    Dam I bet Busch Beer would have put the dog on her! “Come get your bite” on this out of control “violent criminal”. Some thing never change. Do some guys just like beating up little kids? How many little kids have been bitten and beat up by the PD? We have paid about 50% of the parents in this town. Just shut the doors and let the SO take over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dam I bet Busch Beer would have put the dog on her! “Come get your bite” on this out of control “violent criminal”. Some thing never change. Do some guys just like beating up little kids? How many little kids have been bitten and beat up by the PD? We have paid about 50% of the parents in this town. Just shut the doors and let the SO take over.
    Well it shows you do not work here since Busch has been gone for quite some time now. Keep on trolling.

Unregistered
    Well it shows you do not work here since Busch has been gone for quite some time now. Keep on trolling.
    Trying spelling his name correctly next time too.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    She should learn to be a parent and not call the cops to do her job.
    THAT attitude is certainly familiar. Sounds like the same entitled azzhats that had a problem with another momma who needed help and and had noone else to call but 911. I would love to be able to call the Sherrifs office directly or better yet, a specialized MH response team but the taxpayers haven't funded that option yet. Until then, it is part of your job.

You were each given a clean slate and opportunity to move forward with Chief Garrison. You don't like change, then move on. There are too many good cops looking for a slot. I don't care what color, of gender, or if they came from Lee County. IF they are more qualified, more experienced, harder working, more professional with a public servant attitude.. well then they earn the spot.

You want it, earn it.

Unregistered
    Sorry are you responding with the assumption that i am law enforcement? Lol