Replace what is broken in your career

Unregistered

Replace what is broken in your career

Frustrated With The PBA? Here's Your Answer!
    Having trouble getting the PBA to adequately represent you?
    Tired of getting their voice mail when you need answers now?
    Tired of all the broken promises made over the years, and the excuses for not performing?

We at IUPA stand ready to step up to the plate and perform where your current bargaining agents have failed. IUPA now represents thousands of sheriff’s and municipal police officers all across the state. PBA continues to lose units one after another. Here are just some of the agencies we represent:

Hallandale Beach PD
    Sarasota PD
    Broward SO
    Indian River SO
    Port St Lucie SO
    Port St Lucie PD
    New Smyrna PD
    Deland PD
    Volusia County SO
    Volusia County Branch jail
    Vero Beach PD
    Port Orange PD
    South Daytona PD

When your television breaks you go out and get a new one. If your union is under performing and not delivering the goods...how long will you permit that to go on? We stand ready to help. And make no mistake...we will return your calls.

Jeff Edmiston - Director of Field Operations, IUPA. Cell 941-350-9170

Unregistered
    pba has gone down hill and landed in a pile of crap. I'm in for the switch and how do we make the switch?

Unregistered
    The PBA will tell you so many lies in order to keep your money. We will change, we will allow you to have more of a voice, if you leave the PBA you start over from zero with your contract, if you leave the PBA, they will not be able to handle your IA case anymore, BSO is unhappy and collecting cards to come back........

Do yourself a favor and contact anyone from Lighthouse point that heard att these false statements from the PBA 3 years ago. The PBA told them the Deputies were so unhappy and were coming back. The PBA got 112 out of 1400 votes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    pba has gone down hill and landed in a pile of crap. I'm in for the switch and how do we make the switch?
    It’s simple. Give me call.
    Jeff Edmiston - Director of Field Operations, IUPA. Cell 941-350-9170

Unregistered
    The PBA is shop worn and out of sync with its members and the police world in general. It’s sad watching them lose all their units across the state of Florida. Some of those units have been with them for decades. Sarasota, Port St. Lucie, Indian River County, and on and on. PBA needs to rebrand themselves or up their game in some fashion. Either they haven’t gotten the message...or they don’t care.

Unregistered
    Many folks just keep the PBA for legal coverage. They’re not much good for anything else.

Unregistered
    We need change here at Miramar. Change in the form of vigorous representation that we are not getting.

Unregistered
    I’m hearing that Civilian review panels are popping up everywhere at PBA units and they aren’t even fighting them. This is crazy! Hearing the PBA is telling their folks “it’s management rights”. A complacent PBA can end your career!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m hearing that Civilian review panels are popping up everywhere at PBA units and they aren’t even fighting them. This is crazy! Hearing the PBA is telling their folks “it’s management rights”. A complacent PBA can end your career!
    Rod is weak and hasn't taken a stand on anything anywhere in Broward. He doesn't return calls or solve problems. The "I'll get back to you" response and never does. Try the FOP t least they know Tallahassee and that's where the pension plans are always under fire.