Even more fleeing to school board and Miami Dade
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Even more fleeing to school board and Miami Dade

A miami beach police historic first since 1930. No one wants to join the army and fight non stop 14 hours a day 10 hours is even too much now . Ocean drive is a prison recreation yard , not a tourist destination art deco was replaced with grand theft auto south beach everyone is saying. When officers go back to places like city of miami and hollywood it is extremely embarrassing. More officers are pulling out and heading to miami dade, palm beach and fhp sad . I don't blame them sad

Unregistered
    You should probably join them.

Unregistered
    Blame the Chief who has micromanaged everyone out. He was never a bar burner as a cop who got promoted on a Bernie Ruder grievance. He then became a crime Prevention sergeant. He was protected by the brass because of his stand up dad. Sadly he didn’t inherit those genes.

Unregistered
    There is no stability here we are all just a number to keep the chief employed. He or the command staff could care less about you and your family. 10 plus schedule and day off changes in just over a year. I don’t blame these officers for leaving who wants to have your work days and work hours constantly changed. Ricky and his multiple personalities must go. I’m waiting to see the first person who gets Jammed up fighting Rickys army.

Unregistered
    Funny how Ricky constantly talks family first but yet continues to adjust our schedule to minimize family time. Missing family events and every holiday. Now I understand Ricky will change our schedule again after spring break. Hey Doce and Ricky along with Feldman and the other losers who have no life outside of police work give it a rest and leave the schedule they way it was. Please just leave us alone !!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A miami beach police historic first since 1930. No one wants to join the army and fight non stop 14 hours a day 10 hours is even too much now . Ocean drive is a prison recreation yard , not a tourist destination art deco was replaced with grand theft auto south beach everyone is saying. When officers go back to places like city of miami and hollywood it is extremely embarrassing. More officers are pulling out and heading to miami dade, palm beach and fhp sad . I don't blame them sad
    You know it's really bad when officers take a massive paycut to join FHP and seek some sort of peace and quiet from nagging supervisors.

Unregistered
    Sorry you crap talkers. I kewp hearing this rumor whith no namea to back it up. I call BS. Yes...I k ow the names of the Hollyood and Miami refugeea...the FHP and School Board names are fictional...

Unregistered
    Sorry you crap talkers. I kewp hearing this rumor whith no namea to back it up. I call BS. Yes...I k ow the names of the Hollyood and Miami refugeea...the FHP and School Board names are fictional...
    You should leave, too, with that horrible post. Your spelling and punctuation are atrocious. Hialeah and Opa-Locka would LOVE to have you.

Unregistered
    Let them leave, they’ll regret it.

Unregistered
    You should leave, too, with that horrible post. Your spelling and punctuation are atrocious. Hialeah and Opa-Locka would LOVE to have you.
    Make fun of his grammar and punctuation all you want; his point is still valid. Other than the 2 that went back to their agencies, nobody has been able to actually name the people leaving to School Board or FHP. Just rumors.

Oh, and as far as regretting it? Why? We do not have the best benefits anymore and our pension is capped. Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but ia it worth the stress for 26 years?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast