Spring Break 2021 - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You 208 people are absolute idiots. Why would you take a job knowing you couldn’t survive alone in the salary and needed 208. Here’s the reason. No one else would hire you.

Unregistered
    Wow based of the chiefs email welcoming the new Orlando Lt every supervisor in the state is worthless and this guy is here to save the day. Wow

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow based of the chiefs email welcoming the new Orlando Lt every supervisor in the state is worthless and this guy is here to save the day. Wow
    Don’t know what he has to offer besides writing citations!!

Unregistered
    Don’t know what he has to offer besides writing citations!!
    Well he’s an instructor for every possible high liability it appears, but we don’t do that type of training

Unregistered
    No worries based on the clueless captain and his other former fhp trooper/Lt he will continue the way of only issuing notices and fake id’s and calling that spring break enforcement.

Unregistered
    No worries based on the clueless captain and his other former fhp trooper/Lt he will continue the way of only issuing notices and fake id’s and calling that spring break enforcement.
    So what is Spring Break Enforcement?? Enlighten us?? So confused!!

Unregistered
    So what is Spring Break Enforcement?? Enlighten us?? So confused!!
    I believe this year is surveys and inspections in high traffic spring break zones. No possession. No fake ids.

Unregistered
    I believe this year is surveys and inspections in high traffic spring break zones. No possession. No fake ids.
    Monday-Wednesday 12p-11p in Daytona at the front doors waiting on bouncers as usual.....no changes here except no out of towners to work the weekends
    Thursday surveys
    Friday paperwork

Unregistered
    I am a little concerned about someone that did their sentence then tunnels back in the asylum.

Unregistered
    Monday-Wednesday 12p-11p in Daytona at the front doors waiting on bouncers as usual.....no changes here except no out of towners to work the weekends
    Thursday surveys
    Friday paperwork
    Abbreviations for Ops:
    IDC-I don't care
    CWL- Check with LT
    LDCDBH- LT doesn't care don't bother him
    ICFIPR- I can't find it please resend

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast