Spring Break 2021 - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

High Chair Damaged- BLE-107 Pending

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me he he didn't suggest we go to zones on Spring Break.
    You kids need to stay in your lane. If you are told to work a specific area then go do your bar checks and surveys in that area. Simple and efficient. With leave, illness, 208 and other assorted assigned tasks the 4 of you will only spend about 9 hours a week working SB anyway. Why is it so tough to do what is asked without banging your little spoons on the high chair? I think I know. You want the job just not the responsibility. Be Best!

Unregistered
    You kids need to stay in your lane. If you are told to work a specific area then go do your bar checks and surveys in that area. Simple and efficient. With leave, illness, 208 and other assorted assigned tasks the 4 of you will only spend about 9 hours a week working SB anyway. Why is it so tough to do what is asked without banging your little spoons on the high chair? I think I know. You want the job just not the responsibility. Be Best!
    The chief is a total idiot. He wanted zones for Super Bowl to ensure we didn’t overlap each other not realizing all the agents would be working together.

Unregistered
    Please dear God grant me one wish: let me meet this condescending TCO high chair guy just once in person.

Unregistered
    208 is a necessity here in South Florida for every single state agency. Why can’t you wrap your brain around that? We can’t all be married to someone who bought us a job we weren’t qualified for.

Unregistered
    Please dear God grant me one wish: let me meet this condescending TCO high chair guy just once in person.
    If you had one wish wouldn't you want it to be to keep your job?
    Just asking for a friend

Unregistered

You’re Hired!

If you had one wish wouldn't you want it to be to keep your job?
    Just asking for a friend
    He probably knows that everyone is hiring and most people here are capable of going into an interview without acting like they have Aspergers and yelling at the floor!

Unregistered
    The chief is a total idiot. He wanted zones for Super Bowl to ensure we didn’t overlap each other not realizing all the agents would be working together.
    that why he lost sherriff election

Unregistered
    that why he lost sherriff election
    I love that someone makes a point to which you have no meaningful response so the only path for you is to drag the Chief or DD or someone else that has nothing to do with the issue into the fray. Sounds silly now, doesn't it? Just like the ex prez blaming the press, the deep state, rogue actors, independent contractors, the ultra left, center left and far left. Get caught short? Start slinging crap and hope something sticks.

Unregistered
    I love that someone makes a point to which you have no meaningful response so the only path for you is to drag the Chief or DD or someone else that has nothing to do with the issue into the fray. Sounds silly now, doesn't it? Just like the ex prez blaming the press, the deep state, rogue actors, independent contractors, the ultra left, center left and far left. Get caught short? Start slinging crap and hope something sticks.
    Sum1 take this website way 2 much serious. Asperger fit kick in while u types that? Here be a joke for u

A retard and a non-binary walk in 2 a bar.
    Then theys walk right back out bc the owner called Halsey on them

Unregistered
    208 is a necessity here in South Florida for every single state agency. Why can’t you wrap your brain around that? We can’t all be married to someone who bought us a job we weren’t qualified for.
    And writes his emails and memos when JW isn't there.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast