Spring Break 2021 - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not all Captain are like CM he have luxury to go in vacation in the middle of Spring break.
    he life so far from office maybe just havin car days

Unregistered
    Capricious and arbitrary. This is no longer worth my time. Good Bye and Good Luck.

Unregistered
    I love it! This is the last heavy week of spring break and all of a sudden now they want this giant stat chart completed as if they care. Can’t wait to see what offices just didn’t participate and have zero stats this year? Orlando, unfortunately I didn’t notice a column on the stat chart for the tides, dew points, humidity, and wind direction.

Unregistered
    I Orlando, unfortunately I didn’t notice a column on the stat chart for the tides, dew points, humidity, and wind direction.
    Same office that once made a career out of opening complaints in for jumping off a dead battery or changing a tire. True story.

Unregistered
    Same office that once made a career out of opening complaints in for jumping off a dead battery or changing a tire. True story.
    I don’t believe it!! Please post the complaint numbers so I can look it up!! Gotta see it to believe it!!

Unregistered
    How’s everyone’s spring going? Anyone actually do anything?

Unregistered
    How’s everyone’s spring going? Anyone actually do anything?
    We are out there everyday doing surveys and watching hotspots. Street patrol was fun but that isn't our purpose and never should have been. We are responsive to complaints of underage from locals and public, so we are busy. While the volume of arrests isn't there the quality of our work is.

Stay Stat Safe!

Unregistered
    Last week I had a kid from out of state tell me that possession was a right of passage for him. I had to let him go.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910