Frustrated With The PBA? Here's Your Answer!

Unregistered

Frustrated With The PBA? Here's Your Answer!

Having trouble getting the PBA to adequately represent you?
    Tired of getting their voice mail when you need answers now?
    Tired of all the broken promises made over the years, and the excuses for not performing?

We at IUPA stand ready to step up to the plate and perform where your current bargaining agents have failed. IUPA now represents thousands of sheriff’s and municipal police officers all across the state. Here are just some of the agencies we represent:

Hallandale Beach PD
    Sarasota PD
    Broward SO
    Indian River SO
    Port St Lucie SO
    Port St Lucie PD
    New Smyrna PD
    Deland PD
    Volusia County SO
    Volusia County Branch jail
    Vero Beach PD
    Port Orange PD
    South Daytona PD

When your television breaks you go out and get a new one. If your union is under performing and not delivering the goods...how long will you permit that to go on? We stand ready to help. And make no mistake...we will return your calls.

Jeff Edmiston - Director of Field Operations, IUPA. Cell 941-350-9170

Unregistered
    PBA seems to be dropping the ball everywhere. PLEA was running a decertification campaign against them last year in Miami when COVID hit and put the breaks on everything. PLEA had over 700 petition cards signed when the virus saved the PBA. My guess is the PBA won’t survive the second attempt. They are an old business model who’s day has passed on by. Sad.

Unregistered
    IUPA is exploding all across the state. They are fighters who realize that the old PBA ways of doing things are past. Hearing nothing but good stuff from the units they represent. Nothing is more powerful than an idea who’s time has come. Let’s go IUPA today!

Unregistered
    FOP is the way to go.

Unregistered
    FOP is PBA with different initials. Same business model...with a capped legal defense plan. In this day and age, a capped legal defense plan is a recipe for failure.

Unregistered
    My name is Jeff Edmiston. I am the director of field operations for IUPA. We are the premier representatives in the labor field, specifically law enforcement. We know what you endure daily and the importance of getting a return call when you need an answer. You pay PBA good money and should receive top shelf service. However, after speaking to a few of you it is clear that you are not. Why hang around? Why do you financially support an organization that does not even return your calls?
    You deserve quality service for the amount you pay in dues.
    We deliver results and service is paramount.
    Call me as others already have. Here is my info:

Jeff Edmiston - Director of Field Operations, IUPA. Cell 941-350-9170

Unregistered
    IUPA is virtually taking over central Florida one agency at a time. The most recent agencies they’ve taken are
    Port Orange and South Daytona PD. They also got Volusia County SO the largest raises in the agencies history. PBA and FOP are dinosaurs waiting on the meteor. Why accept anything less than the best?