Another failure of a computer “update”
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another failure of a computer “update”

Don’t fix what isn’t broken. Move the messenger screen back to how it was. If anyone in our “technology” department actually worked the road they would realize how bad this really is. Hands down the worst piece of crap ever.

Unregistered
    It’s terrible

Unregistered
    Rooooooouuuufffffaaaaaaa

Unregistered
    Someone should be fired for this one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t fix what isn’t broken. Move the messenger screen back to how it was. If anyone in our “technology” department actually worked the road they would realize how bad this really is. Hands down the worst piece of crap ever.
    You can move it back to the top in SmartFTP settings.

Unregistered
    I'm glad we can now hit space bar on the field that displays the messages like it used to be. But now we can't delete messages by hitting delete and pressing enter. We need to use the mouse. 1 step forward 5 steps back.

Unregistered
    The more they put into this junk the more it crashes. Maybe they can get Roughass from his chair and do some real work. That guy is going to explode with those doughnuts. Good luck with your local computer tech. I know the one in my Troop has been working from home the whole year, which means he hasn't worked the whole year. The guy is always unavailable.

Roughass, get off your butt and fix these computers.

Unregistered
    I thought I was the only one that couldn’t delete messages. Even when I protect the messages I want to stay it won’t delete the unwanted messages sometimes. I agree that using the delete and enter keys is more efficient than the mouse. I can keep my eyes on the violator and the car when I key delete and enter 4 times because it’s muscle memory. I called SmartCop and they created a ticket but it still is t fixed. This is, indeed aggravating and inefficient.

Unregistered
    Try pressing delete then "Y"
    Thank me later

Unregistered
    Great, still doesn't help unless you scrolling through all the messages to the read check box is marked. Which you didn't have to do before

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast