Stop talking to Ragomonkey - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    If you guys want to converse with him off this site, his number is 786-258-7576. Otherwise quit posting.

Unregistered
    post his adress also

Unregistered
    Have you heard this guy talk. He sound more like a stuttering monkey. Guy starts to stutter when he gets nervous. I bet you wouldn’t be able to make out a word he says if he didn’t have his camera on. One day the trunk monkey is gonna come out of the bushes and he isn’t gonna know what happened to him. Wake up naked and cold. 😴🤐

Unregistered
    I’m just waiting. The day will come when you get ***** slapped into next week. I just hope your camera is still rolling when the tears are running down your face.

Unregistered
    The trunk monkey is coming.... Please post when he smacks you up.

Unregistered
    What’s are you going to tell the trunk monkey? 6 feet! back the **** up! He doesn’t play by the rules Ragobut 💩

Unregistered
    You better get a camera on the back of your head. You need to see what’s coming at you! You little sexy gag.

Unregistered
    His last video shows how lost the new guys are. I guess we don’t run subjects on our calls anymore. God forbid they have a warrant! Hammocks snowflakes

Unregistered
    This is a lame thread

Law Abiding Citizen

Back the Blue

I'm sick and tired of watching this PEACE OF SHIT RAGOMONKEY disrespecting Law Enforcement , something needs to be done to take him off the streets. HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED !!! Why isn't this Evil Peace of Shit in jail . WE NEED TO BACK UP OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast