Nov. 2021 New PBA Prez - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The whole executive board should also be put to a vote, free and fair
    Did anyone happen to see how NO ONE wanted any part of our PBA vice president Greenwell at the memorial service yesterday? This is insane, anyone with 5 yrs on should be allowed to run for PBA PRESIDENT!!!!

The WHOLE board needs to take a stance on this!!!

Last time I checked this is the United States of America!

Unregistered
    Did anyone happen to see how NO ONE wanted any part of our PBA vice president Greenwell at the memorial service yesterday? This is insane, anyone with 5 yrs on should be allowed to run for PBA PRESIDENT!!!!

The WHOLE board needs to take a stance on this!!!

Last time I checked this is the United States of America!
    We are in the United States but the PBA marches to a different beat. To open it up to members, regardless of the number of years, insures their keeping their high salaries and lavish lifestyles. Oh yes, paid by us.

Unregistered
    Absolutely agree. They don’t want competition for their high paying positions. Stahl, as an example, has been there nearly 30 years collecting a high salary. Do you really think he wants to give that up to come back and actually work for a living? Hell no and he’ll manipulate, or do whatever he can to protect his Cush position that affords him a second high paying job and performance is not a factor.

Unregistered
    Absolutely agree. They don’t want competition for their high paying positions. Stahl, as an example, has been there nearly 30 years collecting a high salary. Do you really think he wants to give that up to come back and actually work for a living? Hell no and he’ll manipulate, or do whatever he can to protect his Cush position that affords him a second high paying job and performance is not a factor.
    If bleeding heart liberals like AOC can be elected into office, why can't the members be allowed to elect whoever they want? Granted, minimum 5 yrs on, but otherwise open to all!!

Unregistered
    If bleeding heart liberals like AOC can be elected into office, why can't the members be allowed to elect whoever they want? Granted, minimum 5 yrs on, but otherwise open to all!!
    They should be able to run once off probation. Look whatever we do if Steadman stays we deserve what we get which is nothing. 4 years of nothing and how many ever years before that Steadman has given us nothing. Well, he has given us a crapload of selfies. He can keep his pictures I want him to show Me the money.

Unregistered
    They should be able to run once off probation. Look whatever we do if Steadman stays we deserve what we get which is nothing. 4 years of nothing and how many ever years before that Steadman has given us nothing. Well, he has given us a crapload of selfies. He can keep his pictures I want him to show Me the money.
    Free and Fair Elections Stahl!! What are you guys afraid of? Free and Fair Elections Executive Board Members!! What are you afraid of? Losing your spot on the gravy train?

Unregistered
    Free and Fair Elections Stahl!! What are you guys afraid of? Free and Fair Elections Executive Board Members!! What are you afraid of? Losing your spot on the gravy train?
    Early front runner is?

Unregistered
    Early front runner is?
    The person who scams and keeps the election process locked up and not open to all. I’d say that person is Steadman. Open the process up and Steadman falls into last place.

Unregistered
    The person who scams and keeps the election process locked up and not open to all. I’d say that person is Steadman. Open the process up and Steadman falls into last place.
    Get us some health insurance breaks so we don’t have to pay 2K in retirement for Avmed. Help us out Stead.

Unregistered
    Get us some health insurance breaks so we don’t have to pay 2K in retirement for Avmed. Help us out Stead.
    Good luck bro. Stead ain’t got the juice nor the creativeness to make that happen. Consider yourself lucky if the insurance rates don’t go up. The county knows the PBA is a push over.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast