Annabel is finally leaving - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We aren't saying to not enjoy her retirement, we are saying that we are glad she is leaving.
    I echo your sentiments.

Unregistered

Bye Bye

1 day and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow we open the bottle of champaign we celebrate her departure. Tomorrow can't come any faster. No sleep tonight with the excitement of her final day at mdpd.

Unregistered
    Yes, she leaves tomorrow, never to look back. However, you b////// will continue to suffer in hatred. She was dispatching when most of the current po weren’t even born. She is a damn good dispatcher.

Unregistered
    Yes, she leaves tomorrow, never to look back. However, you b////// will continue to suffer in hatred. She was dispatching when most of the current po weren’t even born. She is a damn good dispatcher.
    Please don't look back. And us B$$CHes only have hatred towards you, Annabel. Stop flattering yourself as a damn good dispatcher. We all know you aren't.

Unregistered
    Eat my ass.

Unregistered
    Who hasn’t? 😂

Unregistered
    All good things must come to an end. And sometimes all bad things come to an end. Seems like the dispatcher who loves minding other peoples business is finally leaving. She made the announcement on Facebook so she can garner pity and well wishes.
    But those left in the path of her destruction couldn’t be happier. I wonder what she will do without the gossip audience.
    She is double faced; talking nice and sweet in front of you but behind your back she’s trashing you. Her name even came up at a recent PBA gathering where Greenwell was saying she won’t be leaving soon enough not knowing that his wish was about to become a reality.
    So, let’s send her off with a joyous good bye. It’s only fitting it be joyous for our lives will become so much better without her spreading rumors and BS. PBA give her a plaque already and be done with her.
    Oh lord, I’m texting my squad now. New guys, just getting the hang of the radio, will be so relieved. Last time she left she came back...

Unregistered
    What time is her final 06?? Don’t want to miss it

Unregistered

Wtf

Someone call dcf on this *****, shes abusing her neighbor, forcing him to leave his house to her in his will, thats why she is retiring. We all know this ***** doesnt want to leave. Someone investigaye

Unregistered
    Praise be the person who hit the 3-15.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast