Annabel is finally leaving - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bye bye

4 Day's and Counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly. On point.
    True!!! she was more or a problem than a solution!!!! Ask her supervisors.

Unregistered

Bye bye

3 days and counting, for the celebration to begin..........

The department will bond together now and be a team of co-workers with true support for one another and assistance in everyday tasks.

Unregistered
    They will not bond and get along until a few more go. The nasty ones and those who are legends in their own mind. They are notorious for eating their own. PMB will tell you that.

Unregistered
    Maybe she can move in with her boy toy Steadman. Since they both have a pungent smell and both suffer from similar personality traits- none which are good.
    Now, how do we get step to leave as well?

Unregistered
    They will not bond and get along until a few more go. The nasty ones and those who are legends in their own mind. They are notorious for eating their own. PMB will tell you that.
    Take the whisperer with you.

Unregistered

Bye bye

2 days and counting! Already purchased the bottle of Champaign for her departure. Can't come any faster!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    If you’re reading this Annabel. I wanted to thank you.
    1) you got me home one night after being shot at and got back up to me because our new radio system in 2010 was dog shit.
    2) the day two of my guys got shot checking a house, you got the people where they needed to go, and told the overwhelmed platoon lieutenant to keep the air clear for my guys.
    3) the night my wife was t-boned by a DUI, you handled that scene like she was someone you knew and cared about.
    4) the day I got in a really bad 3-17 on my way to work in 2015, you ran the air like you were at CP like you were on the ground.
    You deserve retirement and don’t look back.

Unregistered
    1) you got me home one night after being shot at and got back up to me because our new radio system in 2010 was dog shit.
    2) the day two of my guys got shot checking a house, you got the people where they needed to go, and told the overwhelmed platoon lieutenant to keep the air clear for my guys.
    3) the night my wife was t-boned by a DUI, you handled that scene like she was someone you knew and cared about.
    4) the day I got in a really bad 3-17 on my way to work in 2015, you ran the air like you were at CP like you were on the ground.
    The way you write you sound like a bootlicker.

Unregistered
    We aren't saying to not enjoy her retirement, we are saying that we are glad she is leaving.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast