Annabel is finally leaving - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bye bye

6 days and the smell of Anchovy will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Captain Dawn will miss her im sure

Unregistered
    It can’t come fast enough. Bye bye wicked witch of the west.

Unregistered

It’s a celebration!

That rude tub of lard is finally leaving. Bye bye you filthy swine. You will not be missed. Well wishes butterball.

Unregistered

My hypocritical post

I am so disappointed to see all these horrible remarks towards this woman. Shame on you all who have contributed with unnecessary, nasty messages. Yes, she can be overwhelming, partially narcissistic, and consumed with her projects, but she means well and has a good heart. Working in a toxic environment for 34 years plays a huge factor in my opinion. Communications Bureau is full of employees with negative energy who are miserable and love to exude that energy with disregard and hate towards each other. That’s the real problem. Judge not others, but thyself, as none of us are perfect.
    I personally wish her well but am also happy to see her go. May she live long enough to enjoy her retirement that she’s worked hard for and may she live in peace with all the friendships she’s burned along the way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am so disappointed to see all these horrible remarks towards this woman. Shame on you all who have contributed with unnecessary, nasty messages. Yes, she can be overwhelming, partially narcissistic, and consumed with her projects, but she means well and has a good heart. Working in a toxic environment for 34 years plays a huge factor in my opinion. Communications Bureau is full of employees with negative energy who are miserable and love to exude that energy with disregard and hate towards each other. That’s the real problem. Judge not others, but thyself, as none of us are perfect.
    I personally wish her well but am also happy to see her go. May she live long enough to enjoy her retirement that she’s worked hard for and may she live in peace with all the friendships she’s burned along the way.
    I too wish her well. And yes that environment can be toxic but she added to that toxicity and others that work there haven’t been affected the same so it’s hard for me to accept that communications added to her personality.
    Maybe she’ll move to Wyoming where nature can adjust her ways.

Unregistered

Bye bye

Day 5 and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I never personally met her but I think anyone who has survived 34 years with the dept deserves credit. 34 years is more than enough time to accumulate many friends and frienemies. And we all know Communications is where you get send for a time out, so many who go there are not going there with the most positive attitude.

So I say congratulations and good luck to Anabelle. She showed us how to survive the dept and walk away relatively unharmed. I wish us all the same luck.

Unregistered
    She was always rude and obnoxious and condescending on the radio. She wanted to tell us officers what to do. When she did it she did it nastily. I serious despise this fat lump of a human. She is faker than fake and is narcissistic to the tenth power. Good riddance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never personally met her but I think anyone who has survived 34 years with the dept deserves credit. 34 years is more than enough time to accumulate many friends and frienemies. And we all know Communications is where you get send for a time out, so many who go there are not going there with the most positive attitude.

So I say congratulations and good luck to Anabelle. She showed us how to survive the dept and walk away relatively unharmed. I wish us all the same luck.
    She lived for gossip and loved being in everyone’s business. Started many false rumors. Not a nice person although she wanted everyone to think that she was.
    As for her tenure deserving respect- hitler was in power fo 25 years. Enough said.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast