+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Annabel is finally leaving

    All good things must come to an end. And sometimes all bad things come to an end. Seems like the dispatcher who loves minding other peoples business is finally leaving. She made the announcement on Facebook so she can garner pity and well wishes.
    But those left in the path of her destruction couldn’t be happier. I wonder what she will do without the gossip audience.
    She is double faced; talking nice and sweet in front of you but behind your back she’s trashing you. Her name even came up at a recent PBA gathering where Greenwell was saying she won’t be leaving soon enough not knowing that his wish was about to become a reality.
    So, let’s send her off with a joyous good bye. It’s only fitting it be joyous for our lives will become so much better without her spreading rumors and BS. PBA give her a plaque already and be done with her.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I for one wish Annabel good health, a joyous retirement and peace to her and her family.
    Good Luck and be safe !

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I for one wish Annabel good health, a joyous retirement and peace to her and her family.
    Good Luck and be safe !
    Oh I wish her good luck with and good riddance.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Bye bye

    Thank god, this fat smelly ***** is leaving! Now we don't have that ****y anchovy free zone. Now we can remove the chair and replace with a new one. The old one needs to be burned to stop the spread of vaginal bacteria (otherwise known as gonorria)..... Bye, bye ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Bye

    It's Great to see her Go. She has some good qualities but her bad qualities are REALLY REALLY BAD! She talks much crap about EVERYONE! She is never sympathetic, or empathetic with no one else's real issues BUT she whines constantly about her little issues and wants everyone to be sympathetic with her. She at times do things that are considered generous but I doubt she would do those things if it didn't come with bragging rights and praise.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's Great to see her Go. She has some good qualities but her bad qualities are REALLY REALLY BAD! She talks much crap about EVERYONE! She is never sympathetic, or empathetic with no one else's real issues BUT she whines constantly about her little issues and wants everyone to be sympathetic with her. She at times do things that are considered generous but I doubt she would do those things if it didn't come with bragging rights and praise.
    That’s mostly what the folks at the PBA have said. So you all are on the same page.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Bye bye

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's Great to see her Go. She has some good qualities, but her bad qualities are REALLY REALLY BAD! She talks much crap about EVERYONE! She is never sympathetic, or empathetic with no one else's real issues BUT she constantly whines about her little issues and wants everyone to be sympathetic with her. She at times does things that are considered generous, but I doubt she would do those things if it didn't come with bragging rights and praise.
    She is one sorry missable person; all she does is kiss ass to the command staff and complains about how everyone should do their job, and how much better she is than them. She is a crying bi**h when they find out that she did something wrong, and loves to blame everyone else and doesn't see that it was her **** up. Love's to get people in trouble or fired. Who needs enemies with so call friends or co-workers like that!!!!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So the self promoted narcissistic POS voice and face of communications is finally leaving! How pathetic and driven for attention can someone be to post their own sob story of them leaving? Oh yes, this poor miserable soul is just that person. The person who self professes that she is the reason why communications functions and runs, yet she doesn’t publish how much of a low life she is. Nothing she has ever done or will do comes out of the kindness of her heart, it is only and SOLELY for a chance to brag of what she did. That poor “friend” that she is trying to kill before his time, has had to endure what a F$&@ed up person she really is. Her only purpose of doing anything is for personal gain. She fills her mouth saying that because of all the overtime she works is to help the Bureau, but don’t you get paid for overtime ? It isn’t mandatory, she volunteers for it, because she has NO life! This narcissistic hypocrite is only “liked” by the people that have her similar traits! Maybe now the bureau will finally have a rest from the agony that has plagued it for her tenure!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Bringing up pba , really???

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All good things must come to an end. And sometimes all bad things come to an end. Seems like the dispatcher who loves minding other peoples business is finally leaving. She made the announcement on Facebook so she can garner pity and well wishes.
    But those left in the path of her destruction couldn’t be happier. I wonder what she will do without the gossip audience.
    She is double faced; talking nice and sweet in front of you but behind your back she’s trashing you. Her name even came up at a recent PBA gathering where Greenwell was saying she won’t be leaving soon enough not knowing that his wish was about to become a reality.
    So, let’s send her off with a joyous good bye. It’s only fitting it be joyous for our lives will become so much better without her spreading rumors and BS. PBA give her a plaque already and be done with her.

    One should make their opinion valid without mentioning names or businesses in which have nothing to do with her other then to represent each person individually if necessary. Bringing up the pba let's everyone know you aren't a pba supporter and are trying to find a way to bring them down. Greenwell or any other board member have never at any pba meeting or gathering voiced anyone in a bad light that works for communications. He has always held that bureau in a higher regard then any other previous pba board. Fact check your own self and look in the mirror.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One should make their opinion valid without mentioning names or businesses in which have nothing to do with her other then to represent each person individually if necessary. Bringing up the pba let's everyone know you aren't a pba supporter and are trying to find a way to bring them down. Greenwell or any other board member have never at any pba meeting or gathering voiced anyone in a bad light that works for communications. He has always held that bureau in a higher regard then any other previous pba board. Fact check your own self and look in the mirror.
    Now, talk about pure BS!!!!! The PBA can’t tell truth even when it doesn’t hurt so imagine when it can hurt. If you’re not in the clan circle they trash you because Greenwell and Stahl in particular believe they are better than everyone else.
    Sadly, they just don’t have courage. No courage to fight for us, speak up for us, and lately lost the fight to fight for themselves.
    Hypocrites at best. They took knitted crap from Annabel and then trash her behind her back. The karma of things is that they did to Annabel what she has done to so many. Bye bye Annabel. Please spare us from a meaningless and empty message on the radio. Just leave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •