New Director
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Director

Unregistered

New Director

New director coming soon

Unregistered
    Place your bets now. Mirtha Ramos returns? Noel-Pratt returns? Or Stephanie Daniels get anointed?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Place your bets now. Mirtha Ramos returns? Noel-Pratt returns? Or Stephanie Daniels get anointed?
    If so will Paul still be their driver. We don’t want him
    back here in Homicide.

Unregistered
    back here in Homicide.
    I’m not cop but someone who lost a loved one to horrific crime and I think you people in homicide should spend time bringing justice to families than hating on your own. I hope you are not a police officer for real.

Unregistered
    I’m not cop but someone who lost a loved one to horrific crime and I think you people in homicide should spend time bringing justice to families than hating on your own. I hope you are not a police officer for real.
    This is for the betterment for those of us who who work for those families and for the families themselves.

Unregistered
    A lot of gun violence and murders are happening. Might be time for a new leader or new vision.

Unregistered
    A lot of gun violence and murders are happening. Might be time for a new leader or new vision.
    It’s coming soon. Patterson has made it aware to command staff. Changes are coming.

Unregistered
    There are no real plans from Director only stunts like bike rides and hiding behind his command on tv. Just look.

Unregistered
    It’s coming soon. Patterson has made it aware to command staff. Changes are coming.
    Oh, please, Patterson is a useless, vision-less taxpayers' check casher. His tenure at Miami Gardens is self-evident of his ineptitude.

Unregistered

Suck azz

back here in Homicide.
    He will suck enough to get the spot he wants

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast