Tony vague response today - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The people challenging Tony in court (Clark, Israel, and Israel command staff quitters) have the burden of proof. Tony doesn't have to prove anything in court. If the plaintiffs cannot prove he has any felonies ..... and we already know they can't because their last card was pathetically down to asking him to "please under oath admit to felonies" (he didn't!!) ..... so they have no proof. Case over.
    You must be a rookie if you think "I dont recall" will be sufficient.

Unregistered
    It works for the mafia bosses.

Unregistered
    Of course , any judge can see right thru that pathetic answer. This is the guy the governor gave power to terminate deputies ??
    True!! So he was on felony probation for 7 years and does not recall the arrest OR the 7 years probation ?? WTF

Unregistered
    Tony doesn't have to prove anything in court. He doesn't have the prove he's not a felon. Clark/Israel have the legal burden to prove Tony is one. They cannot do it. So yeah "I don't recall" worked just fine for Tony.

Unregistered
    True!! So he was on felony probation for 7 years and does not recall the arrest OR the 7 years probation ?? WTF
    Hope the judge throws the book at Tony for that answer!

Unregistered
    Hope the judge throws the book at Tony for that answer!
    It. Doesn't. Work. That. Way.

Remember what we got about testifying? "I don't recall" is a perfectly acceptable answer that cannot be impeached, you moron!! Nobody can "throw the book" at anyone for an answer that simply claims you have no memory of it.

Unregistered

Remember what we got about testifying? "I don't recall" is a perfectly acceptable answer that cannot be impeached, you moron!! Nobody can "throw the book" at anyone for an answer that simply claims you have no memory of it.
    If you weren't taught about using the "I don't recall" answer you're not a LEO. Get off our site.

Unregistered

Tony can't be impeached but he can be removed and his certification yanked just like his FBI clearance

Unregistered
    Tony can't be impeached but he can be removed and his certification yanked just like his FBI clearance
    How? With what PROOF he lied about felonies?

Unregistered

Tony affidavit

Tony’s latest affidavit to the court admits prior criminal cases in direct contradiction to his sworn FDLE application. Antbody else catch that he just admitted to perjury to the State? Now what?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast