Tony vague response today
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So a man in his 40s does not remember when he was arrested ?? I remember a traffic citation I received 30 years ago !!

Unregistered
    We’re you ever suspended during high school ? I doubt any one of us should have a hard time answering yes or no to that question. Yet somehow, Tony can’t remember something as serious as being cuffed of bailed out of jail? I guess the incident where he claimed to be thrown on the ground by a cop and a knee on his neck never resulted in an arrest????

Unregistered
    Sheeeit! Dem. kweshunnnz beeez rayyycisss n. sheeeit

Unregistered
    We’re you ever suspended during high school ? I doubt any one of us should have a hard time answering yes or no to that question. Yet somehow, Tony can’t remember something as serious as being cuffed of bailed out of jail? I guess the incident where he claimed to be thrown on the ground by a cop and a knee on his neck never resulted in an arrest????
    he is obviously being evasive trying hang on to a life preserver. He has committed perjury again. It's easy to have a lawyer write respo ses for you, but sitting across the table from opposing counsel is another thing all together, now it's time to produce the evidence and blow him out of the water he must not not be sleeping well at night.

Unregistered
    liar, liar, liar

Unregistered
    he is obviously being evasive trying hang on to a life preserver. He has committed perjury again. It's easy to have a lawyer write respo ses for you, but sitting across the table from opposing counsel is another thing all together, now it's time to produce the evidence and blow him out of the water he must not not be sleeping well at night.
    Except the incompetent Clark, has no evidence to produce.

Unregistered
    Thats exactly it. There is no evidence.

Unregistered
    Of course , any judge can see right thru that pathetic answer. This is the guy the governor gave power to terminate deputies ??

Unregistered
    The people challenging Tony in court (Clark, Israel, and Israel command staff quitters) have the burden of proof. Tony doesn't have to prove anything in court. If the plaintiffs cannot prove he has any felonies ..... and we already know they can't because their last card was pathetically down to asking him to "please under oath admit to felonies" (he didn't!!) ..... so they have no proof. Case over.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast