Car 2 is it True - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is Sean J coming back? I guess he will be assist chief again. They still have him listed as reserve deputy. Or maybe he had falling out with Bob and his career is over too.
    SJ will be back as Assistant Chief Deputy. One double dipper retires and another one replaces him.

Unregistered
    When is Sean J coming back? I guess he will be assist chief again. They still have him listed as reserve deputy. Or maybe he had falling out with Bob and his career is over too.
    Nope, he'll be back. When I work the desk he is always coming in for meetings

Unregistered
    Anyone going to the retirement party to sell their last shred of dignity besides the usual suck ups?

Unregistered
    Good riddance you POS.

Unregistered
    The worst part about car 2 is he’s one of those creeps that takes too long to get dressed in the locker room. The last thing I want to be doing is peering around a corner, staring at this guy’s beautiful ass for 30 minutes. No thank you, I got better things to do with my time.

Unregistered
    Is it true that Major SC is finally leaving. She’s left a trail of incompetence and hate behind her. Please don’t think for one moment you have any friends. One of the worst to do the job. Good riddance you won’t be missed.

Unregistered
    I can visualize SC sitting in a rocking chair on the porch of a NC cabin with a shawl around her upper body like Granny Clampett.

Unregistered
    No use for either one. Both are money grubs.

Unregistered
    I can visualize SC sitting in a rocking chair on the porch of a NC cabin with a shawl around her upper body like Granny Clampett.
    I ran into her at the SAB recently. Wow she looks like she's pushing 70 maybe even late 70's, nice lady tho

Unregistered
    One of the best retirements ever. SC had all the traits and habits of a bad supervisor, and the personality of a rattlesnake.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast