Car 2 is it True - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One of the biggest morale and career killers around here are the dynasty/nepotism/cronyism/legacy promotions. It
    is keeping qualified people from being promoted but we also end up with mediocre people getting promoted.
    Given the common knowledge going around about her, I dont know how there hasnt been an AID. When a Deputy almost dies and the person responsible has their spouse investigate it internally...theres something wrong there. Not to mention how that internal investigation was allegedly handled.

100% that was compartmentalized from Car 1 and 100% she knows someone.

Unregistered
    Given the common knowledge going around about her, I dont know how there hasnt been an AID. When a Deputy almost dies and the person responsible has their spouse investigate it internally...theres something wrong there. Not to mention how that internal investigation was allegedly handled.

I’ll be launching a bipartisan investigation into this matter. I will be pulling all emails and ph records from IA investigators. Oops no one can ask for those records without massive interference from those in the upper chain of command who think they decide what information to release even when under subpoena. But don’t you worry they will pull your phone records and get whatever they need out of them with or without your permission or with or without a subpoena.

Unregistered

Any "investigation" will be handled the way Bob wants it handled and will arrive at the conclusion which Bob wants. Everyone below Bob are yes people in order to keep their jobs and ranks. How do I know this? Let's just say I know because I know people.

Unregistered
    Any "investigation" will be handled the way Bob wants it handled and will arrive at the conclusion which Bob wants. Everyone below Bob are yes people in order to keep their jobs and ranks. How do I know this? Let's just say I know because I know people.
    These people that you know are they Bob supporters. Or do they pretend to support Bob out of fear and retribution.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345