Car 2 is it True
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Car 2 is it True

Looks like one of the greatest leaders is leaving after his great double dipping career. Good luck ‘ your leaving here with very few friends. Now the old chief deputy is now the new chief deputy. If you are of Greek dissent you will benefit immensely. Can’t wait to see all the new promotions.

Unregistered
    What a huge loss to the agency! How will it function once he goes?! Did he get enough so that he can be financially secure in retirement?! Should we start a "go fund me" account just in case?!

All these double dipping parasites should be booted out ASAP. We badly need new blood at the top to replace these dinosaurs. Maybe Gualtieri will have a talk with the rest of the double dippers to send them packing. Good riddance!

Unregistered
    Its business as usual until both of them are gone. Geore and Dan are the same thing in my book.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its business as usual until both of them are gone. Geore and Dan are the same thing in my book.
    Aww poor baby

Unregistered
    Aww poor baby
    Lol wut? Make sense old man.

Unregistered
    So many moves coming in March, lay out your best guesses.

Unregistered
    So many moves coming in March, lay out your best guesses.
    PH will be the nest to go, maybe followed by DK.

No big loss if PH goes.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    We must trim the fat off the budget no better way to eliminates couple of 170,000 dollar a year jobs. Will see what 2022 budget looks like after all the revenue losses.

Unregistered
    When is Sean J coming back? I guess he will be assist chief again. They still have him listed as reserve deputy. Or maybe he had falling out with Bob and his career is over too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast