D5 Brandon Valrico - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m the OP. I work D2 but I live 5 min from where the car and baby were found. I keep track of D5 because me and my family live there. Brandon has been allowed to become garbage. This agency needs to stop worrying so much about its social media posts and get back to the streets. You guys have barely anyone logged on and almost no mid shift. The last deputy to get killed, Brian, worked that area. The same area this baby and car where found, the SCU shooting, Ron Harrison, and so on. They need to step up staffing there, not worry about how our sheriff looks on the morning Twitter shoot when he is on the phone with the MJ morning show. Morons.

Who's the bigger loser?? You are listening to MJ in the morning.

Unregistered
    Who's the bigger loser?? You are listening to MJ in the morning.

Wrong blind approval seeking puppy. It’s because I get calls from friends and family asking me why our sheriffs exploits every opportunity to, not only be on TV and social media, but to turn these news events around and make them about him. Why was he hugging the mother of the car jacking with child in it? Why not the deputies that actually found the child while our sheriff was in an office. Why did he have to exploit even a lame Netflix show, Tiger King? I have not worked here long. I have lived in many states, cities, and counties. 99% of the time I had no idea who the sheriff was or even the chiefs of police were where I lived. Press releases were basic and a simple function. Not an audition. Is it this county? Is it a state thing? Why does this guy ACT as if he is seen as some movie star??? It’s pure narcissism. Why is his name larger that the word “Sheriff” on our cars and buildings? The priorities of this agency are FUKCED UP! Nobody should know who the sheriff is or who we are unless we are putting your assss in jail or if you are a TRUE victim and we are investigating a crime. Not helping, not counseling, not entertaining, and so on... How about have the surrounding agencies we work with be made to step up and do their jobs so we can do ours? Why can FHP, MEO, HCAS, FWC, and all these big money entities refuse to come out for us do get dispatched instead? Maybe it’s time to stick up for us instead of playing movie star. Maybe, just maybe, morale will increase before just about everybody resigns, retires early, burns out, become symptomatic, or straight hate this job. You would know this if you were truly out here in the shiiit!

Unregistered
    Wrong blind approval seeking puppy. It’s because I get calls from friends and family asking me why our sheriffs exploits every opportunity to, not only be on TV and social media, but to turn these news events around and make them about him. Why was he hugging the mother of the car jacking with child in it? Why not the deputies that actually found the child while our sheriff was in an office. Why did he have to exploit even a lame Netflix show, Tiger King? I have not worked here long. I have lived in many states, cities, and counties. 99% of the time I had no idea who the sheriff was or even the chiefs of police were where I lived. Press releases were basic and a simple function. Not an audition. Is it this county? Is it a state thing? Why does this guy ACT as if he is seen as some movie star??? It’s pure narcissism. Why is his name larger that the word “Sheriff” on our cars and buildings? The priorities of this agency are FUKCED UP! Nobody should know who the sheriff is or who we are unless we are putting your assss in jail or if you are a TRUE victim and we are investigating a crime. Not helping, not counseling, not entertaining, and so on... How about have the surrounding agencies we work with be made to step up and do their jobs so we can do ours? Why can FHP, MEO, HCAS, FWC, and all these big money entities refuse to come out for us do get dispatched instead? Maybe it’s time to stick up for us instead of playing movie star. Maybe, just maybe, morale will increase before just about everybody resigns, retires early, burns out, become symptomatic, or straight hate this job. You would know this if you were truly out here in the shiiit!

Good thing you don't work in Poke County. Grady Judd is the biggest hambone of all!

Unregistered
    Good thing you don't work in Poke County. Grady Judd is the biggest hambone of all!
    Ya but Grady wouldn’t have let his county be taken over by rioters. Grady definitely would not have allowed his jail to be damaged by criminals. Say what you want about Grady but no one runs against him. While Chad is barely winning his elections.

Unregistered
    Ya but Grady wouldn’t have let his county be taken over by rioters. Grady definitely would not have allowed his jail to be damaged by criminals. Say what you want about Grady but no one runs against him. While Chad is barely winning his elections.

That is because they are too busy being merh heads in Polk County to care to riot.

The Sheriff won in Hillsborough with 55% of the vote. 35%went to the Dem and 9% to the Indepedent.

Unregistered
    He didn't win that election. That election was bought and paid for by his "daddy".

Unregistered
    He didn't win that election. That election was bought and paid for by his "daddy".

You do not like it because it doesn't fit your narrative, and that is your prerogative.

However, the voting citizenry of this County approve of him and the job this office performs.

Unregistered
    You do not like it because it doesn't fit your narrative, and that is your prerogative.

However, the voting citizenry of this County approve of him and the job this office performs.
    That’s because the general citizenry don’t know any better. They see his name on everything. They see him doing all the photo ops and they assume he must be doing a good job. I would venture to say once all these lawsuits start going to court the citizenry may have a different view of him. But hey it is what it is.

Unregistered
    That’s because the general citizenry don’t know any better. They see his name on everything. They see him doing all the photo ops and they assume he must be doing a good job. I would venture to say once all these lawsuits start going to court the citizenry may have a different view of him. But hey it is what it is.
    That's right, it is what it is.

Unregistered
    We’re lucky to have one or two on mid shift every day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast