D5 Brandon Valrico
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

D5 Brandon Valrico

Being that these once great places to live have been allowed to be turned into trailer trash hood rat scum territory, when will this agency give D5 the staffing it needs?

How many mid shift units are these cpl’s supervising?

The stolen car kid napping today. That was an insane mess. Went home late.

Lavigne

The SCU shooting on Bloomingdale.

Non stop blatant vehicle burglaries as if we do not even exist.

Ron Harrison

Maybe if half our squads were not stuck on natural death calls doing the MEO’s job and many other things, we could actually keep up.

We constantly drown out here.

Funny how cute fancy press releases mention nothing about how understaffed we are and how little respect this agency commands.

And remember, when our sheriff speaks, even our k9’s listen. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Those that drown, can’t swim. Everyone knows the agency is short handed, been that way for years. If you find yourself drowning, and have given it your best, grab a life preserver and find another career. This site has given miserable people an opportunity to cry, cry, and continue to cry while thinking their tears will make a difference. Let me offer you a tissue.

Unregistered
    Chad is the problem. That and cops that are too big of pussies to do their job. Brandon and Valrico will continue to be white trash shit holes as they always have been. The rest of Hillsborough County needs to be prayed for. Chad for inmate status...save Tampa

Unregistered
    Was Chad in the news not wearing a mask?? Taking a chance to get infected or infect the little girl and her family. Hypocrite!!! Wtf.

Unregistered
    It would have ruined the photo op. Surprised he didn’t ask the family to hold a sign that says “Chad Chronister, Sheriff.” How else could have have taken the credit?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those that drown, can’t swim. Everyone knows the agency is short handed, been that way for years. If you find yourself drowning, and have given it your best, grab a life preserver and find another career. This site has given miserable people an opportunity to cry, cry, and continue to cry while thinking their tears will make a difference. Let me offer you a tissue.
    Your mentality is why things do not change for the better. Your mentality is why cops hate their jobs. Your mentality is why people hate cops. Having been short all along is not an excuse for continuing to be short. It only means this agency has set us up for failure for decades. It also means this agency has failed to provide proper policing for decades. This agency is too busy making itself look good on Twitter instead of fixing real problems. Your first sentence indicates that if a company fails to give its workers proper staffing and try fail, it’s the workers fault. That sound about typical HCSO brainwash mentality. You fukcing POS and everyone that works here like you!

Unregistered
    Was Chad in the news not wearing a mask?? Taking a chance to get infected or infect the little girl and her family. Hypocrite!!! Wtf.
    He only wears a mask when he feels like it. There was no mask when he was at the boat parade but the class a uniform so he could be the center of attention.

Unregistered
    I’m the OP. I work D2 but I live 5 min from where the car and baby were found. I keep track of D5 because me and my family live there. Brandon has been allowed to become garbage. This agency needs to stop worrying so much about its social media posts and get back to the streets. You guys have barely anyone logged on and almost no mid shift. The last deputy to get killed, Brian, worked that area. The same area this baby and car where found, the SCU shooting, Ron Harrison, and so on. They need to step up staffing there, not worry about how our sheriff looks on the morning Twitter shoot when he is on the phone with the MJ morning show. Morons.

Unregistered
    He only wears a mask when he feels like it. There was no mask when he was at the boat parade but the class a uniform so he could be the center of attention.
    Nice .... I will stop wearing mine and when someone says something about it I was simply show them puctures of chad without his mask at the boat parade and at the photo shoot for the recovered kidnapped girl.

Unregistered
    I wish this agency would treat giving the ability to do our jobs as serious as they make it look on Twitter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast