Drug Interdiction Racial Profiling

Unregistered

Drug Interdiction Racial Profiling

I noticed that your cars are parked perpendicular to the interstate. This is a common technique taught in most interdiction schools in the lower states. The technique is used so that the officer can see the occupants of the car. I am aware that you can use the excuse that you are running radar sideways (rolling my eyes). Does that drug interdiction unit keep a log of how many blacks vs whites they stop? How many "speeding" stops vs following too close or swerving tag light etc on blacks? At night are the headlights pointed at the cars so the officers can tell if the occupants are black or white? Is the Sheriff aware that this profiling technique is taught by Alex Gonzales and Eddied Ingram as a way to see what the occupant look like and the color of their skin? Is the Sheriff aware what this could lead to? Is the juice worth the squeeze in today's environment? If there are no racial profiling logs kept than the Sheriff could become the subject of lawsuit. These types of "drug enforcement units" are antiquated and bring hardship on minorities who are stopped searched and then nothing is ever found after sometimes over an hour. All in the name of what? Time to stop this type of policing sheriff.

Unregistered
    Carmine got ride if the interdiction unit, have at it boys move you stuff through Lee County safely. Smartest move he ever made.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine got ride if the interdiction unit, have at it boys move you stuff through Lee County safely. Smartest move he ever made.
    I still see deputies out there sitting sideways looking for African American motorist. It sad that in this day we are still searching cars of innocent people mostly minorities. Guess what ? News Flash! No one other than cops really gives two fukkkks about dope anymore. Three or four dudes and a k-9 sure as hell won't do anything but cause lawsuits. The war is over. We lost.

Unregistered
    Trust me, I work for LCSO and we have no interdiction unit, its probably just K-9 sitting there. Caine dismantled it with all the new case laws. Its a free high way. We can't even chase a car unless its forcefully felony, so bottom line if a deputy tries to stop you just keep driving and flip him the bird. There is nothing we can do but let you go.

Unregistered
    I still see deputies out there sitting sideways looking for African American motorist. It sad that in this day we are still searching cars of innocent people mostly minorities. Guess what ? News Flash! No one other than cops really gives two fukkkks about dope anymore. Three or four dudes and a k-9 sure as hell won't do anything but cause lawsuits. The war is over. We lost.
    You’re hilarious, you can sit parallel and still look through windows. You also sit perpendicular so you can run a laser out of the side because they will not work correctly through the windshield. You can try to push a narrative, but it’s a false one. Charlotte county has marked vehicles all over on the highway, lee county does not. A vehicle is only searched if there is probable cause to or and the big one CONSENT. If you don’t want your car searched say no, pretty simple.

Unregistered
    it’s called mounting you rear radar on your b pillar.... I can’t believe I even responded to this post..

Unregistered
    it’s called mounting you rear radar on your b pillar.... I can’t believe I even responded to this post..
    Ahhh yea I said that DA. We all know you are not running radar drug interdiction instructors teach that the sideways display of a highly marked car causes a suspected trafficker to slow below the speed limit. So don’t bring that shit brah. I know the game. You are looking through windows for African Americans. As far as consent searches how many consent searches are done on blacks and nothing is found. How long are you holding them up? All for what? Saving the world? You can’t do it one dime bag at time. Don’t get angry brah. You know I am right. You want your picture with that big bust. Parade it around the office so everyone thinks you are the man. At what expense to the public? How about shaking some doors driving through some neighborhoods? The drugs days are gone get used to it. Also Charlotte County can’t fill theor zones. Drug stops should be last on their list of things to do.

Unregistered
    Ahhh yea I said that DA. We all know you are not running radar drug interdiction instructors teach that the sideways display of a highly marked car causes a suspected trafficker to slow below the speed limit. So don’t bring that shit brah. I know the game. You are looking through windows for African Americans. As far as consent searches how many consent searches are done on blacks and nothing is found. How long are you holding them up? All for what? Saving the world? You can’t do it one dime bag at time. Don’t get angry brah. You know I am right. You want your picture with that big bust. Parade it around the office so everyone thinks you are the man. At what expense to the public? How about shaking some doors driving through some neighborhoods? The drugs days are gone get used to it. Also Charlotte County can’t fill theor zones. Drug stops should be last on their list of things to do.
    If you slow below the speed limit that isn’t against the law unless it’s a hazard to other drivers. I highly doubt drug traffickers are gonna go that slow on the highway. Seems like someone recently made you mad and now you’re here. Not sure where you got the interdiction instructors thing, but I’ve never heard that. Looking through a window in florida is pointless when the majority of people have tint here (very hard to see through during daytime especially nighttime). There is pages upon pages of moving and non moving (non moving is actually when the car is moving too fyi) probable cause statutes for traffic stops read up sometime.

Unregistered
    If you slow below the speed limit that isn’t against the law unless it’s a hazard to other drivers. I highly doubt drug traffickers are gonna go that slow on the highway. Seems like someone recently made you mad and now you’re here. Not sure where you got the interdiction instructors thing, but I’ve never heard that. Looking through a window in florida is pointless when the majority of people have tint here (very hard to see through during daytime especially nighttime). There is pages upon pages of moving and non moving (non moving is actually when the car is moving too fyi) probable cause statutes for traffic stops read up sometime.
    Cool story bro but you obviously have never been to pipeline desert snow or one of Hoover Alabama’s schools. So ahhh yea. You got any other theories you just wanna toss out there?