BWC Unit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BWC Unit

Unregistered

BWC Unit

I’m tired of calling these people for help only to be blown off by the Lieutenant there. What POS. Does anyone know what they even do there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m tired of calling these people for help only to be blown off by the Lieutenant there. What POS. Does anyone know what they even do there.
    Better question is why are you calling them?

Unregistered
    They’ve always been very helpful in my experience. They sometimes ask you to come in person, depending on what the issue is, but nonetheless very helpful. Try popping in sometime.

Unregistered
    Agree with OP. The last time I was there I felt weird as all they did was trash talk my major.

Unregistered
    Agree with OP. The last time I was there I felt weird as all they did was trash talk my major.
    Who is your Major?

Unregistered
    Chris Diaz is a computer nerd with a badge. He’s always been a POS and always will. He’s a huge narcissist.

Unregistered
    Who is your Major?
    The senior citizen

Unregistered
    Lt Diaz talked mass trash about current and previous director behind their backs at scenes. Facts all day. Don’t know why he was brought back there.

Unregistered
    The senior citizen
    🤣🤣🤣 that guy is a joke.

Unregistered
    Lt Diaz talked mass trash about current and previous director behind their backs at scenes. Facts all day. Don’t know why he was brought back there.
    All he does is review footage and talk how he would do it better. He’s a loser. Would never survive the road.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast