trash bag. Booger Williams spreding it again

Unregistered

trash bag. Booger Williams spreding it again

The infamous Boogerwas out at Black churches last claiming Tony the Clown had nearly a million dollar available from money left òver.in his budget that would be given to the Black churches, which was not authorized by Tony as all. Chumplain Mohorn is telling the same lies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The infamous Boogerwas out at Black churches last claiming Tony the Clown had nearly a million dollar available from money left òver.in his budget that would be given to the Black churches, which was not authorized by Tony as all. Chumplain Mohorn is telling the same lies
    they are spreading lies. Tony did not authorize thi stupidity Tony has a depo tommorrow where he will be asked about this and other things.

Unregistered
    they are spreading lies. Tony did not authorize thi stupidity Tony has a depo tommorrow where he will be asked about this and other things.
    Booger is he still on the payroll. Oh my oh my

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered;I3256137
    Booger is he still on the payroll. Oh my oh my
    why until Tony realize what he is dealing with. Booger is known for robbing drug dealers.

Unregistered
    why until Tony realize what he is dealing with. Booger is known for robbing drug dealers.
    booger cleaned drugs in northwest po.opano, the dealer ģot tired of being being robbed so they relocated to get away from Booger.