County dispatching again!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clean house how? You’re obviously a rookie who doesn’t know how these things work.. Those guys in admin ain’t going anywhere. The worse that can happen is they go back to Captain. Then what? You’re still an idiot. That’s what.
    And do about what guy? How are you so suffering? Suffering with new cars, raises 3 years in a row, no heavy lifting. Cry me a river. You wouldn’t know police work if it slapped you in the face. Oh, and the Union had done plenty for you cry babies already. More like a daycare if you ask me. Time for the parents to discipline their children.

If they go back to Captains, then they cannot make decisions for the agency You Idiot!!!
    We need new leaders.

Unregistered
    Cmon bruh... you gotta be joking right now. Suffering? Is the county radio too loud for you while you’re trying to nappy nap?
    Is this coming from a guy that spends the entire shift at the station. Buddy when was the last time you did something proactive? Come to our shift and we will show you how not be like you.

Unregistered
    Count me in for the vote.

Unregistered
    vote of no confidence on RR i'm in too

Unregistered
    No more BS, we need change. I'm in

Unregistered
    Old folks, BREAKING NEWS we are almost the majority.. Our votes will be heard.

Unregistered
    The ship will right itself once Billy boy is gone... he's never once listened to anyone but himself... good.riddance

Unregistered
    Nostradamus Quatrain 2021 Predictions

I) Chants and Demands
    Fantasia Barrino (N) will be promoted to a newly created position.
    Last ditch effort to prevent the filing of a devastating complaint against a blabbermouth idiot who has aspirations to be #1

II) From the depths of the DC's office
    He who by his tongue will lure his troops, commissioners and anyone who dares to come into contact with him
    On February 17, his fame will increase to Chief after finally getting WH out of his way

III) Also....
    His tongue will lured you to believe the new DC (EF), who comes from the city of Miami, is not to be trusted
    Rumors shall be dishonored
    The new DC will be appointed shortly this month and blabbermouth's own conplicit plan to keep the power will begin
    He will celebrate with him as God like figures. But, when the moon completes her great cycle, blabbermouth will do what he does best betrayal to his troops and to the new DC
    His only goal for the next four years is to stay in power at all cost
    New DC be cautious as his tongue will make you believe the sky is green and his power hungry, crying to be the great scholar (JO), will sell you the magic beans

IV) After great trouble, the night leader will return
    Blabbermouth's plan will be struck down in the day by a thunderbolt, but his tongue will not stop

Unregistered
    Old folks, BREAKING NEWS we are almost the majority.. Our votes will be heard.
    Ok Antifa, let’s hear it. All 3 of you Lmfao!

Vet Cop 1

Talk the talk

If you junior guys had half a brain, you'd spent your time dropping apps elsewhere instead of *****ing and moaning on here! Oh wait...most of you did! 🤣🤣🤣....and you're still here! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast