County dispatching again!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

County dispatching again!!!

One again we have the county dispatching and to no surprise is because Jesus decides to call out sick again. We "ROAD PATROL" are suffering because of his selfish ass... What is the Union doing about it? What is administration doing about it?

Unregistered
    this guy has no shame and he is probably at that bar on 19 ave with the gf ...... while we are here dealing with the county radio. thank you buddy

Unregistered
    Why the double standard between us and that PS? Imagine if we did what he does, just plain ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Well let's see the CM is getting fired so Billy boy is done as well so that leaves us with RR, mister studious JO, and his other two meaningless minions JP, SN. What are they going to do about this guy???????????? Does the UNION even care about us suffering or what about the citizens of nmb who now have to suffer as well. We need true leaders in this department. I hope the city brings a new chief so he can clean the house.

Unregistered
    RR has being going around the stations for months saying that he was going to be our next chief and that he was going to take care of everything. Well RR if that it is true then what are you going to do about Jesus, is not fair or us or his coworkers What are you going to do about Sgt Panda making derogatory comments about Hatians? Alot of officers no longer feel confortable with panda as a supervisor What are you going to do? We know you were on that Haitian station. So RR you think by promoting certain people so that they don't file a complaint is going to keep it good. I guess there will be alot of promotions then.

Unregistered
    More promotions.....!!!!! Last I heard, we were over the budget. It does not surprise me that Napoleon JO will find some $ and cover it up for his boss. JO and RR are bringing the department down. Because of JO we lost a find lady in finance. Vote of no confidence for this two fools. BRING AN OUTSIDE CHIEF!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well said. We need a new adm

Unregistered
    Dispatch vs Patrol... foam bats, in the parking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well let's see the CM is getting fired so Billy boy is done as well so that leaves us with RR, mister studious JO, and his other two meaningless minions JP, SN. What are they going to do about this guy???????????? Does the UNION even care about us suffering or what about the citizens of nmb who now have to suffer as well. We need true leaders in this department. I hope the city brings a new chief so he can clean the house.
    Clean house how? You’re obviously a rookie who doesn’t know how these things work.. Those guys in admin ain’t going anywhere. The worse that can happen is they go back to Captain. Then what? You’re still an idiot. That’s what.
    And do about what guy? How are you so suffering? Suffering with new cars, raises 3 years in a row, no heavy lifting. Cry me a river. You wouldn’t know police work if it slapped you in the face. Oh, and the Union had done plenty for you cry babies already. More like a daycare if you ask me. Time for the parents to discipline their children.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One again we have the county dispatching and to no surprise is because Jesus decides to call out sick again. We "ROAD PATROL" are suffering because of his selfish ass... What is the Union doing about it? What is administration doing about it?
    Cmon bruh... you gotta be joking right now. Suffering? Is the county radio too loud for you while you’re trying to nappy nap?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast