Recruitment Questions - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure Randy will fall over hand and foot to take the advice of someone on Leo Affairs. We all know how successful you have been in your career endeavors. At least Heather is serving on the Dias and got re-elected. That goes well beyond what you and other will far EVER accomplish in your lifetimes regardless of her checkered past. How can someone screw up so much be so successful? You must really suck if you cannot beat Heather and Michelle. Seriously if you think about it. Andy might be making good money, however, look at what he is doing for work. Look at what Szabo and Hank is doing to make money. Peck collects retirement as being known as the most incompetent Sergeant at VCSO and Alvin lives with his mother and is jobless. You and other WILL NEVER serve at the level of public service as Heather and Michelle. That’s pretty messed up if you ask me and embarrassing on its own plateau.
    Haha....Heather post and Michelle Newman

Unregistered
    Haha....Heather post and Michelle Newman
    Yeah, pretty sad life when you cannot be better than them.

Unregistered
    Yeah, pretty sad life when you cannot be better than them.
    Haha. Thanks for the laugh

Unregistered
    My name Alvin Lawson Mortimer iII and I have a recruitment question, please. Does the VSO give a second chance with persons with extensive criminal backgrounds such as myself? I feel I have done an excellent job working with my mother day and night while sleeping in the same bed with her. I would like a career path in the sex crimes unit or victims advocacy. I feel with my domestic abuse and sexual stalking I would bring excellent in-depth experience on how a depraved mind works behind the scenes. Do you think Randy would be available to proof read my resume since he is one of the most qualified deputy’s in the department?
    Mr. Alvin Lawson Mortimer ill,

Congratulations sir,

This is Commandant Eric Lassard from the Police Academy and along with Captain Thaddeus Harris we would like to welcome you to the Criminal Opportunity Policing (COP) Academy. We are please to offer you this exciting opportunity with your extensive criminal theft, traffic, domestic and sexual stalking rap sheet to teach as an associate lack luster adjunct professor at our top training school for flunky scumbag upcoming astute criminal masterminds. We understand most of your time is dedicated to having a full-time relationship with your mother at 45-years-old. However, who is to say 50-years-old is not the new “old” to move out of moms house and start a career. You have been highly praised and recommended by fired VCSO Deputy’s Szabo and Jenkins, the most “incompetent” Sergeant” in VCSO history Peck, and disgraced yellow blogger Frederick. Congratulations and welcome aboard!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567