Recruitment Questions - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonrecruit View Post
    Also, what are promotions into a specialty unit like? I’m interested in going the narcotics route.
    Alvin...please be careful when Alonzo wants to take you to the Barrio. It is a set up. Chity has allowed a ton of illegal immigrants to settle there....and they are up to no good.

When they try to play poker with you in the kitchen. ..get out of there

Anonrecruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alvin...fto will be easy for you. Alonzo will make you smoke some weed and you will just drive where Alonzo tells you to....don't sweat it.
    If any drug gets pulled out while I am in FTO (If I get hired) then I will go to the SGT and report it. I am highly against drugs and corruption.

On a separate note, Can you tell me what the oral board questions are please.

Anonrecruit
    What’s the immigration policy like at Volusia? I am anti-immigration (illegals) and if I was working and came across some illegals, I would want to arrest them and hand them over to Border Patrol.

Unregistered
    If any drug gets pulled out while I am in FTO (If I get hired) then I will go to the SGT and report it. I am highly against drugs and corruption.

On a separate note, Can you tell me what the oral board questions are please.
    Of course you are Alvin. And that was the first question....what do you do when your FTO Alonzo makes you smoke a joint?

You answered correctly. Congratulations you are in!!!

Unregistered
    What’s the immigration policy like at Volusia? I am anti-immigration (illegals) and if I was working and came across some illegals, I would want to arrest them and hand them over to Border Patrol.
    nice try alvin...we are trying to make volusia County a sanctuary County.

Anonrecruit
    Of course you are Alvin. And that was the first question....what do you do when your FTO Alonzo makes you smoke a joint?

You answered correctly. Congratulations you are in!!!
    Isn't oral boards usually like 10 questions though? That was only 1 lol.

Anonrecruit
    nice try alvin...we are trying to make volusia County a sanctuary County.
    Dear god, I hope you are joking.

Unregistered
    Dear god, I hope you are joking.
    Don't worry about that question. Chity secretly loves hank because he married an illegal immigrant.

Unregistered
    Don't worry about that question. Chity secretly loves hank because he married an illegal immigrant.
    We need to finish building that wall lmao. We need a new president that will be harsher on immigration too.

Anonrecruit
    Do you remember any other oral board questions?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast