Recruitment Questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Anonrecruit
    I am actually not Alvin or hank lol. Why do you guys hate those people so much though? Are they chain of command? Also, I didn't ask those questions with the Deputies I was with on my (3) ride alongs because I didn't think it was appropriate. I asked it on here because I stumbled along this forum when doing research on the agency and saw it was full of Deputies that have gone through the same process that I am going through now. Can you guys please answer what kind of oral board questions I should expect. I hate not knowing what I am getting myself into.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonrecruit View Post
    I am actually not Alvin or hank lol. Why do you guys hate those people so much though? Are they chain of command? Also, I didn't ask those questions with the Deputies I was with on my (3) ride alongs because I didn't think it was appropriate. I asked it on here because I stumbled along this forum when doing research on the agency and saw it was full of Deputies that have gone through the same process that I am going through now. Can you guys please answer what kind of oral board questions I should expect. I hate not knowing what I am getting myself into.
    Alvin....you must be bored. As you already know we hate you for calling out chity. And we hate hank for calling out Heather post.

Anonrecruit
    I’m honestly not Alvin or Hank but I will let you think what you want. Can you please tell me what kind of Oral board questions I should expect? I know someone else on this forum was also interested in knowing too.

Anonrecruit
    Also, what are promotions into a specialty unit like? I’m interested in going the narcotics route.

Unregistered
    I’m honestly not Alvin or Hank but I will let you think what you want. Can you please tell me what kind of Oral board questions I should expect? I know someone else on this forum was also interested in knowing too.
    Right....one person is Alvin and one person is Hank

Unregistered
    Also, what are promotions into a specialty unit like? I’m interested in going the narcotics route.
    alvin....it will be just like the movie training day. You will have to ride with Alonzo for a day. After that...congratulations, you made it!!!

Anonrecruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right....one person is Alvin and one person is Hank
    Can you please just answer my question.

Also, I just looked on the Volusia County SO website for chain of command and I didn’t see a name that said Hank or Alvin. Are they just regular Deputies that you hate?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    alvin....it will be just like the movie training day. You will have to ride with Alonzo for a day. After that...congratulations, you made it!!!
    And Alonzo's good buddy Roy galarza will take you to the apartment of his squeeze so you can have a some sex on duty....just like training day.

Anonrecruit
    Can you guys be serious please. I’m just trying to get a job. I don’t know who Alvin or Hank is but it’s obvious that nobody on this forum likes them. Can you PLEASE tell me what the oral board questions are.

Also is FTO going to be harder for me since I don’t know the county? I’m from Palm Beach County (Yes I know they get paid a shit ton more but I am looking to move to Daytona or Ormond Beach once I graduate the police academy)

Unregistered
    Can you guys be serious please. I’m just trying to get a job. I don’t know who Alvin or Hank is but it’s obvious that nobody on this forum likes them. Can you PLEASE tell me what the oral board questions are.

Also is FTO going to be harder for me since I don’t know the county? I’m from Palm Beach County (Yes I know they get paid a shit ton more but I am looking to move to Daytona or Ormond Beach once I graduate the police academy)
    Alvin...fto will be easy for you. Alonzo will make you smoke some weed and you will just drive where Alonzo tells you to....don't sweat it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast