Recruitment Questions
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Anonrecruit

Recruitment Questions

Hello, I am interested in joining Volusia County Sheriff's Office. What is the hiring process like? Also, what kind of interview questions should I expect for the oral board? Any other information you would like to share would be helpful also. Thank you for your help and time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonrecruit View Post
    Hello, I am interested in joining Volusia County Sheriff's Office. What is the hiring process like? Also, what kind of interview questions should I expect for the oral board? Any other information you would like to share would be helpful also. Thank you for your help and time.
    Read the forum....you don't want to come here.

If it was so great we would not be 60 deputies down.

Unregistered
    You're time and effort is better spent applying at Seminole and Orange county sheriff office. Best of luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're time and effort is better spent applying at Seminole and Orange county sheriff office. Best of luck.
    And in Seminole and orange you will not find every topic mentioning alvin, Henry and Szabo.

Unregistered
    Don't do it! Run far and fast! VCSO is a train wreck. There is a reason that they are always hiring and it isn't because it's a great place to work. Seminole has issues, but you at least get paid and treated mostly like an adult. OCSO, you get paid....and lots of options of assignments.

Unregistered
    And in Seminole and orange you will not find every topic mentioning alvin, Henry and Szabo.
    That is because those 3 nimrods are hypocrite nimble nimrods are responsible for the content and conversation behind these childish posts. This is always the same classic textbook post where a dumbfounded incompetent innocent question is asked and the same characters bash the VSO and the brass. That is why Alvin, Szabo, and Henry get mentioned on here. Because you know they are up to know good and have nothing else better to do with their time but to keep repeating their same mistakes and going no where fast. That is why they are all still contacting each other like little pen pals gossiping it up dreaming up their next scheme that is bound to fail as the failures they are themselves and unable to give us coverage we can count on.

Unregistered
    Like I said, “on cue.” Now enter the Hank being on his death bead very sick theatrical spectacle Facebook illness post to drag away attention that it cannot possibly be him causing the rabble rousing. You all live very sad lives and I can see why you have so much hate and jealousy for these successful public servants and our outstanding Sheriff Office.

Unregistered
    Like I said, “on cue.” Now enter the Hank being on his death bead very sick theatrical spectacle Facebook illness post to drag away attention that it cannot possibly be him causing the rabble rousing. You all live very sad lives and I can see why you have so much hate and jealousy for these successful public servants and our outstanding Sheriff Office.
    I was wondering about the oral interview process and application process. Can someone please answer those questions. I do not care about Seminole or orange or any third parties that take up 90 percent of the forum.

Anonrecruit
    Thank you for all the responses. I know every work place has their flaws. But I have done multiple ride alongs with this agency and have asked several Deputies from different shifts about how they liked the sheriff office and other questions along those lines and all the answers I received were positive (Bodycams weren't on when I asked the questions). I am looking to be employed with Volusia Sheriff's Office. Can you tell me what your hiring process was like when you were hired as a deputy? Also, what oral board questions should I expect? I am set to attend the accelerated hiring process since I live a few hours away.

Unregistered
    Thank you for all the responses. I know every work place has their flaws. But I have done multiple ride alongs with this agency and have asked several Deputies from different shifts about how they liked the sheriff office and other questions along those lines and all the answers I received were positive (Bodycams weren't on when I asked the questions). I am looking to be employed with Volusia Sheriff's Office. Can you tell me what your hiring process was like when you were hired as a deputy? Also, what oral board questions should I expect? I am set to attend the accelerated hiring process since I live a few hours away.
    Fake post. Nice try Hank. Or is it Alvin? You live a few hours away but have still done multiple ride alongs.

During these multiple ride alongs why didn't you ask the multiple deputies those questions?

You are busted Alvin

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast