Tony prepared for departure
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony prepared for departure

FYI, tony going bye bye soon, pray for new quality replacement, inside info, tony canceling all events, the walls are caving in, prayers to undersheriff and command staff.

Unregistered
    Cmon buddy. He hasn't canceled anything. I'm on your side but the arrogant prik hasn't changed anything in the way he operates. Including doing drugs and grabbing his herpes infested crotch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FYI, tony going bye bye soon, pray for new quality replacement, inside info, tony canceling all events, the walls are caving in, prayers to undersheriff and command staff.
    I wish this were true, but at this point I don't think anything is happening. With that said, prayers to the undersheriff and command staff? Screw them, they are as pathetic as he is, the undersheriff and Holmes should be the second to go after Tony.

Unregistered
    Is he attending roll call this week as scheduled?

Unregistered
    Yes Tony is going out the door and yes he deserves what is coming and should have never been appointed in the first place.
    But pray for a quality replacement? Do you really think we will ever have a good Sheriff here in Broward? Nothing will change we will still have favoritisms and unqualified people being promoted.
    Don’t get it twisted, I am very happy we won’t have to delete the criminal Sheriffs weekly emails anymore without ever reading them but I am not optimistic this will turn into a professional Law Enforcement agency.

Same circus, different clowns.

Unregistered
    Yes Tony is going out the door and yes he deserves what is coming and should have never been appointed in the first place.
    But pray for a quality replacement? Do you really think we will ever have a good Sheriff here in Broward? Nothing will change we will still have favoritisms and unqualified people being promoted.
    Don’t get it twisted, I am very happy we won’t have to delete the criminal Sheriffs weekly emails anymore without ever reading them but I am not optimistic this will turn into a professional Law Enforcement agency.

I heard he’s not the only one going out the door. There’s a few other Broward scumbags, I meant politicians going too.

Unregistered

We can hope for better, and btw I thought I was the only one that deleted his weekly email without reading it.

Unregistered
    Yes Tony is going out the door ..... when he goes home for the night. Then he comes right back in the next morning. Rinse and repeat for the next four years.

Unregistered
    Yes Tony is going out the door ..... when he goes home for the night. Then he comes right back in the next morning. Rinse and repeat for the next four years.

Dudes like you are gonna need therapy when the time comes for his departure. You should put Judy on speed dial, you’re gonna need it.

Unregistered

Congratulations sheriff Anderson

Nicole will make a great Sheriff, will she change the command staff?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast