No overtime?

Thread: No overtime?

Unregistered

No overtime?

I have been unable to make any overtime in this department. Is this usual? Any way to make extra money here?

Unregistered

No OT

Unfortunately no overtime. With the hiring of so many officers and COVID restrictions...no OT.

Only way to make extra money is ....get into real estate.

Unregistered

OT

so many officers are leaving the department because of the lack of overtime. This has nothing to do with working conditions. The job is nice but other department have lots of overtime. We all need the extra money!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    so many officers are leaving the department because of the lack of overtime. This has nothing to do with working conditions. The job is nice but other department have lots of overtime. We all need the extra money!
    If you didn't realize there wasn't overtime here, and the ability to get overtime was dependent on your employment, you shouldn't have wasted this departments time with your garbage

Unregistered

OT

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you didn't realize there wasn't overtime here, and the ability to get overtime was dependent on your employment, you shouldn't have wasted this departments time with your garbage
    We were told that there was ample overtime when we were in the process. That was not true. Now many of us will be leaving to make money.

Unregistered

Leaving huh

I know an officer who left this agency because he wanted to be a street cop to feed his young foolish ego. I told him to rethink it since he has a great schedule for family. 4 years later he was killed and left behind a wife and kids.
    That's called young and foolish......
    Instead, try cutting back wasteful expenses, and you won't need overtime.

Unregistered
    already left but I appreciated the opportunity. Only issue was no overtime. Stay safe!