To the select few - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To clarify...you weren't talking about napolitano...wooden...
    a. Collins...ladarian rudolph...or d1 robin S.the wife of the coke head...troyS...right??? Oh wait d5.B.crump and his Napolean cpl...who both don't let their squad breath....you weren't talking about those people...right?
    OP here. I normally do not follow up or read comments after my post. I make my point and move on. My objective is not the responses. Sometimes I skim through them like in this case. I also don’t usually mention anyone’s names or initials. Unless it’s real bad. Like in Janak’s situation or SN. Those are extreme cases. I agree with your response. One person mentioned above in particular is misunderstood and does what they do from having been burned in the past and seeing this agency burn people. Not a bad person though. The rest you are correct about. It’s all relative though. It affects us when you combine those people collectively because it keeps the negative paradigm going and morale dying. In the end, for me, the front line first responders come first anyway.

Unregistered
    Bruce is the misunderstood one. Everyone else are sucks azz.

Unregistered
    OP here. I normally do not follow up or read comments after my post. I make my point and move on. My objective is not the responses. Sometimes I skim through them like in this case. I also don’t usually mention anyone’s names or initials. Unless it’s real bad. Like in Janak’s situation or SN. Those are extreme cases. I agree with your response. One person mentioned above in particular is misunderstood and does what they do from having been burned in the past and seeing this agency burn people. Not a bad person though. The rest you are correct about. It’s all relative though. It affects us when you combine those people collectively because it keeps the negative paradigm going and morale dying. In the end, for me, the front line first responders come first anyway.

Instead of making us all ponder the hidden person you reference, why don't you enlighten us on their initials, oh Mighty Oracle of HCSO.

Unregistered
    Instead of making us all ponder the hidden person you reference, why don't you enlighten us on their initials, oh Mighty Oracle of HCSO.
    Bruce crumpler I believe. But...didnt he perform.an illegal search of a TPD officer cell phone who his then soon to be wife may have been talking to? He was in IA then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123