To the select few - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

White boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would know white boy!! Lol, alone? For all you know when your working, I’m blowing your girl’s back out. 😂
    I’m a girl and I can lay it down better than you “do” Boy😉which is why you’re so angry cuz you’re getting turned down lmao not turning nada up, so go “do” Yourself, “Do” Boy.😆
    BOOM! 💖

Unregistered
    I’m a girl and I can lay it down better than you “do” Boy😉which is why you’re so angry cuz you’re getting turned down lmao not turning nada up, so go “do” Yourself, “Do” Boy.😆
    BOOM! 💖
    A girl that can lay it down better than me? Especially me being a man of color? Girl keep telling yourself that your doing a bang up job. Kinda hard to build a house without the right tools. Umm you can read between the lines. But you got it lil mama, I ain’t mad at cha.

Unregistered

You’re a Tool 4 Sure!

A girl that can lay it down better than me? Especially me being a man of color? Girl keep telling yourself that your doing a bang up job. Kinda hard to build a house without the right tools. Umm you can read between the lines. But you got it lil mama, I ain’t mad at cha.
    All can buy your tool “do” fool.
    Can’t buy mine😊
    You will never win w/me! Go on with your ignorance and continue to “do” Yourself Boy💖

Unregistered
    All can buy your tool “do” fool.
    Can’t buy mine😊
    You will never win w/me! Go on with your ignorance and continue to “do” Yourself Boy💖
    See little girl, I was trying to let this shit rest, but I see you want to persist. You will spend about $70.00 on a tool of my dimensions. I’ve heard all the nonsense and in the end all you can do is pretend to be a man. You will always be insecure. If you weren’t insecure you wouldn’t need to buy a tool. But that insecurity comes from your European side and you can’t help that. Anytime you want to put your theory to the test, let me know and we can arrange a little meet and greet. You bring your girl and I’ll bring a few of mine, cause I got it like that.

Unregistered
    See little girl, I was trying to let this shit rest, but I see you want to persist. You will spend about $70.00 on a tool of my dimensions. I’ve heard all the nonsense and in the end all you can do is pretend to be a man. You will always be insecure. If you weren’t insecure you wouldn’t need to buy a tool. But that insecurity comes from your European side and you can’t help that. Anytime you want to put your theory to the test, let me know and we can arrange a little meet and greet. You bring your girl and I’ll bring a few of mine, cause I got it like that.
    C. Baten is that you?

Unregistered
    C. Baten is that you?

LOL! You win!

Unregistered
    What is Your problem? If it’s not “bearable” for You then You need to do the office and community that trusts in You a huge favor and leave!
    That’s an interesting macho mentally ate up and programmed mentality. You seem to be surprised by my post. The post was simple. The idea that your immediate supervisors can make or break your job experience. How is that concept strange to you? There have been entire TV show and movies, like Horrible Bosses, dedicated to this very concept. Why is that forbidden in this line of work? Why does this macho blind loyalty sacrifice yourself mentality have to exist? That mentality is why we remain short handed. Because we are “too tough” to ask for more help. Well, here is the kicker, the agency EXPECTS that. Your mach ego is used against you!

While you try to do this job by the numbers by writing lots of traffic citations and fattening up your arrest numbers by making questionable arrest all for attention and approval, the agency can care less. You are still just as expendable as a humble cop that does his or her job based on what is right. A cop who tried to solve problems instead of creat them.

Your blindness and need to blindly follow is why people hate us and why cops hate this job.

Keep in mind that is humble cops that accept the fact that we are human, realize that we can not do this job for 30 years with this low of staffing and this high of call volume and crime.

While this agency cuts cost by keeping us short and worries about getting the sheriffs name on everything plus it’s cute Twitter photos, we the deputies suffer for it. Us humble cops that are aware of their limits and that we are only human and you you fake robocops.

In the end you guys play the game to get noticed in order to get off patrol for all the same reasons we post about here. Hypocrite!

If you have left patrol years ago and have been working in an office for the majority of your careers, don’t bother responding. Same for you fast trackers and rank chasers seeking approval and being noticed. What comes out of your cokc holsters means nothing.

If you have truly, and I mean truly worked the front lines for decades, and are not a rank chaser, we can talk. The reason is that our real first responders are all in agreement.

It’s easy to be ate up and blindly loyal from a safe office.

Unregistered
    To clarify...you weren't talking about napolitano...wooden...
    a. Collins...ladarian rudolph...or d1 robin S.the wife of the coke head...troyS...right??? Oh wait d5.B.crump and his Napolean cpl...who both don't let their squad breath....you weren't talking about those people...right?

Unregistered
    To clarify...you weren't talking about napolitano...wooden...
    a. Collins...ladarian rudolph...or d1 robin S.the wife of the coke head...troyS...right??? Oh wait d5.B.crump and his Napolean cpl...who both don't let their squad breath....you weren't talking about those people...right?
    That would be a big old x4 partner. None of them you mentioned. See, like I said. Many of us are on the same page. Even if we have no idea who we are. The rare select few. Very rare.

Unregistered
    That would be a big old x4 partner. None of them you mentioned. See, like I said. Many of us are on the same page. Even if we have no idea who we are. The rare select few. Very rare.
    Yes..exactly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast