To the select few
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

To the select few

To the few supervisors left that look out for us and make this job bearable. Thank you. You know who you are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the few supervisors left that look out for us and make this job bearable. Thank you. You know who you are.
    Wow. That is meaningful af.

Unregistered
    Nobody hesitated to mention a bad supervisor, or even a bad deputy. What is holding you back about giving someone a compliment. Maybe it will become contagious.

Unregistered

What’s wrong with You?

What is Your problem? If it’s not “bearable” for You then You need to do the office and community that trusts in You a huge favor and leave!

Unregistered
    How about doing it right? Give kudos by name, or at least initials.

Unregistered
    What is Your problem? If it’s not “bearable” for You then You need to do the office and community that trusts in You a huge favor and leave!
    Why don’t you leave. The poster was just giving credit where credit is do. This is why your agency is a ship wreck.

Unregistered

“Do” Fool

Why don’t you leave. The poster was just giving credit where credit is do. This is why your agency is a ship wreck.
    What credit “do” fool...and no names were provided to give credit “do” too since your smart self thinks there’s only a “few” worthy of Your Opinion lmao! Get outta here fool🤣

Unregistered
    What credit “do” fool...and no names were provided to give credit “do” too since your smart self thinks there’s only a “few” worthy of Your Opinion lmao! Get outta here fool🤣
    I may be a fool. But I’m a retired fool. Unlike your silly ass that has to work for another 100 years. 😂

Unregistered

Ummm Okay😆

I may be a fool. But I’m a retired fool. Unlike your silly ass that has to work for another 100 years. 😂
    You won “do” fool, enjoy your retirement alone while posting nonsense on LEO pages.
    You’re Not a Cop‼️ You’re a “do” boy😉👍👍

Unregistered
    You won “do” fool, enjoy your retirement alone while posting nonsense on LEO pages.
    You’re Not a Cop‼️ You’re a “do” boy😉👍👍
    You would know white boy!! Lol, alone? For all you know when your working, I’m blowing your girl’s back out. 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast