Highest amount of officers to ever quit MBPD 02/2021 what is going on?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Highest amount of officers to ever quit MBPD 02/2021 what is going on?

Melinials and officers with prior police experience are fleeing the alpha bravo life style. No one wants to work a 12(13.5 per day)> hour shift no matter how you dress it up . Non millienals hate the idea and suffer under it, but millennials will just flee and refuse to work ... This is only the start of a trend 📈 more will be fleeing, the city will need to offer a 5%,5%,4% raise if they think they will be able to retain quality people . The streets are hostile and the chaos never ends , add a career of alpha bravo like staffing and the melinials will abandon ship. None of them want to work more than ten hours a day , especially in this environment. I do not think anyone is to blame and I can not blame the rookies either they didn't want to join the army , I get it. It sucks for everyone 2021 will be a shit show for everyone . Be safe and please take care of each other we all have families that need us. Let's be a family again and work together and help each other out so our health is not affected.

Unregistered
    Most importantly, no matter how you feel about all of this, please back each other up. You might be disgruntled but let’s make sure none of us get hurt. They can kill each other, we have to work as a group to make sure we get home to our families. So Area 4 people .... when a call from the licking goes out and your finger is in your butt on Collins. Just go by and help. We all know you don’t cover Washington anymore, but we still need to cover each other.

Unregistered
    People come here for the money. Why come deal with this crap and can’t even have a steady schedule because our shake box Chief changes it weekly and is obsessed with saving the City money. A City that isn’t worried about money. They realize its not cheap to police a special event city like SOBE. So kudos to those that left back to their old Agencies.

Dan Oates was a much better administrator and at least made decisions and stuck to them. Pulanski was great too. He just never got use to the incompetence of the Banana Republic.

It’s obvious that this whole Chief thing is too much to handle for RC. Time to retire.

Unregistered

My opinion This is not 214s fault it is 70% Oates

These hires are not this cheifs fault....Oates and his left leaning politics are why we are a department with almost no male officers with no military experience that would benefit the city and organization the most. Have the commissioners not seen our streets? You need the USMC to clean up the war zone. That is not going to happen with the Oates body camera america initiative. I do agree the Alpha Bravo mentally pushed us over the cliff , but Oates knew he needed military background officers .

Unregistered
    Who left? How many?

Unregistered
    This needs to be a more Male dominated agency with some females sprinkled in. And not endless 5'-1", 110 lbs females. Not to sound anti feminist, but Command Presence goes a long way towards deterring criminals and therefore reducing situations necessitating the use of force.

Unregistered
    We have become nothing but goodwill ambassadors with a gun.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have become nothing but goodwill ambassadors with a gun.
    The Goodwill Ambassadors are more proactive than half this Agency. That’s what the City should be looking into. Why is it that everyone is shut down? Maybe we need more leadership and less micromanaging.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This needs to be a more Male dominated agency with some females sprinkled in. And not endless 5'-1", 110 lbs females. Not to sound anti feminist, but Command Presence goes a long way towards deterring criminals and therefore reducing situations necessitating the use of force.
    So if I’m a female who is 5’6” and about a buck 35 am I ok to still work here or nah? Shut up a$$hole, I’m pretty sure we have bigger fish to fry and last I checked no matter how big of a man you are, it doesn’t mean your common sense or strength measures up to your size.

Unregistered
    Jose Corrazon was a big dude y pendejo con cojone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast