Tony’s walls closing in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony’s walls closing in

To y went to NC to get someone not to sing to the feds, too late, Tony going bye bye real soon kidz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To y went to NC to get someone not to sing to the feds, too late, Tony going bye bye real soon kidz
    What do you consider soon? As much as I want to see him gone, face it, he's here for 7½ more years. I'm not sure that is considered soon.

Unregistered
    We have to see it to believe it.

Unregistered
    We have to see it to believe it.
    You will in 7½ years

Unregistered
    Toney isn’t going anywhere for a long time

Unregistered
    When does he after answer those questions to the judge ? Is he giving in to the lawsuits so he doesn't have to answer about his criminal past ?

Unregistered
    When does he after answer those questions to the judge ? Is he giving in to the lawsuits so he doesn't have to answer about his criminal past ?
    The 20th business day is Tuesday 02/16/21. This excludes weekends and holidays. The big question he is commanded to answer is "have you ever been a defendant in a criminal case?"

He already admitted publicly he was arrested for murder but was found not guilty. Numerous other arrests and probations were also discovered.

Unregistered
    The 20th business day is Tuesday 02/16/21. This excludes weekends and holidays. The big question he is commanded to answer is "have you ever been a defendant in a criminal case?"

He already admitted publicly he was arrested for murder but was found not guilty. Numerous other arrests and probations were also discovered.
    You are correct , I'm sure FDLE is waiting for the depo too.

Unregistered
    You are correct , I'm sure FDLE is waiting for the depo too.

Tony is FINISHED. He’s being replaced by attorney and MSD graduate Jared Moskowitz.

You heard it hear first folks.

Change is coming.

P.S who is Tony’s attorney and already has proof that the sheriff is a convicted felon??

Unregistered
    His wife filed for divorce in South Carolina. Look at his recent pics on social media ... his wedding ring is gone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast