SRT Patches - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SRT Patches

Unregistered

SW & DM are saboteurs with a plan

TCO has put all the effort into magnifying and exaggerating simple errors made by you low wage entry level workers for a reason. Your workforce is now in a state of constant turmoil and turnover. SW has already created that in your licensing bureau. The next step is erasing all the institutional knowledge. Then the industry becomes a free for all which is their end game. It’s deregulation through sabotage. So wake up and make noise or cease to exist.

Retired and Loving Life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Toss all the stones you wish but they dismantled your duties discredited you employees delivered skewed data to the legislature and will certainly get away with it. I blame the current sworn employees for allowing this great fraud to take place. You allowed them more harm in 2019 and 2020 than could be done 1933 to 2018. The Division was stolen from you in broad daylight and you did nothing to stop it.

Retired and Loving Life
    100 % agreed. We ruined ourselves. For the past few years we’ve been filling the ranks with retirees and losers that can’t be hired any where else.

I’ve sat here hearing them complain about this place and how much it sucks. Now that their days are numbered they are running like chickens with heir heads cut off, hoping they don’t lose their cushy job with benefits they should’ve been appreciating since day one.

nomadic upper management plus retiree and reject rank and file equals division about to be full of inspectors. How can you build pride and loyalty to an agency when one half of the office is giving the “Ive been there and done that, now I’m retired” speech and the other half is “I’ve dropped 20 apps to other agencies and I won’t get hired, I hate this place” speech

Sad part is most of you losers will take your inspector job with a smile on your face and without a fight

Hey retired guys, what you going to do? You’ve amassed decades of “law enforcement “ experience and the best you can do is ABT. Once this is gone where you going? Push a car working mids at a local agency?

Hey reject, what you going to do? Your unhirable. Security guard? This was the best job you’ll ever have.

what you all did not know was that this is a great gig, the best law enforcement job in the state. We get great benefits. Be a cop and still have have a life outside of work. instead of fighting for it you’ve been crapping on it and under appreciating it. Now you will pay the price

We’ve been pushed to hospice care and they are about to pull the plug

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    100 % agreed. We ruined ourselves. For the past few years we’ve been filling the ranks with retirees and losers that can’t be hired any where else.

I’ve sat here hearing them complain about this place and how much it sucks. Now that their days are numbered they are running like chickens with heir heads cut off, hoping they don’t lose their cushy job with benefits they should’ve been appreciating since day one.

nomadic upper management plus retiree and reject rank and file equals division about to be full of inspectors. How can you build pride and loyalty to an agency when one half of the office is giving the “Ive been there and done that, now I’m retired” speech and the other half is “I’ve dropped 20 apps to other agencies and I won’t get hired, I hate this place” speech

Sad part is most of you losers will take your inspector job with a smile on your face and without a fight

Hey retired guys, what you going to do? You’ve amassed decades of “law enforcement “ experience and the best you can do is ABT. Once this is gone where you going? Push a car working mids at a local agency?

Hey reject, what you going to do? Your unhirable. Security guard? This was the best job you’ll ever have.

what you all did not know was that this is a great gig, the best law enforcement job in the state. We get great benefits. Be a cop and still have have a life outside of work. instead of fighting for it you’ve been crapping on it and under appreciating it. Now you will pay the price

We’ve been pushed to hospice care and they are about to pull the plug
    I like my job so I will keep it. ISII or agent doesn't matter to me. We are all just here for a short time. I can't worry about what happens. I appreciate this job and what it has provided for me and my family. Remember your are the master of your fate. Be happy. It's contagious!

Unregistered
    The south captains are the worse. All three openly hate management and just talk about their pensions. I believe they even tell us at times to do the opposite of what tally wants to stir drama. Can’t wait to see all the captains walked out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234