SRT Patches - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SRT Patches

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be three captains total. Rawls will remain handling support functions. We will have a north and south captain. They won’t necessarily be existing captains either, command is not happy with any of the captains as none of them are open to change no participate or contribute to conversations to better the agency on conference calls. My bet all the district captains are gone and they bring in two new ones that have worked with Rawls and Jerome.
    Maybe. Maybe not. The reality is no one knows. I enjoy the speculation and anticipation of all this. FYI- the agency is "all of us". It's not solely the captain's responsibility to better the agency as you say. Everyone is responsible for the failure and success. If you have input, provide it, but do it in a constructive and sincere manner. Otherwise shut the &$@! Up!

Unregistered
    There will be three captains total. Rawls will remain handling support functions. We will have a north and south captain. They won’t necessarily be existing captains either, command is not happy with any of the captains as none of them are open to change no participate or contribute to conversations to better the agency on conference calls. My bet all the district captains are gone and they bring in two new ones that have worked with Rawls and Jerome.
    I also heard the director wants all new leadership at captain level, there will be two field captains, and that possibly two field current lieutenants will be promoted to the captain positions.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3255520]I also heard the director wants all new leadership at captain level, there will be two field captains, and that possibly two field current lieutenants will be promoted to the captain positions.

Think about what it would be like to be a new captain in the new ABT. 20-30 direct reports, 3-4 offices, disciplinary issues, being dumped on, given endless and useless tasks or projects and no one to funnel it down to. The surviving LT will have their day booked weeks in advance. The best possible scenario would be to keep your pay and live the ISII life! Embrace The Suck😁

Unregistered
    There is no way to know who is actually on that call. Conference calls are the most ineffective and inefficient way to obtain information. Conference calls are one-way communications. I know that lieut and agents listen in. News flash! This is a terrible time filled with spectacular theories and unbridled speculation. If the agency really wanted to have positive input they would explain the reclass idea, how it would be implemented and what needs to be considered. We are all in this together???? Doesn't seem that way.

If you are a logical thinker you can't be unilaterally opposed to any reorganization or reclass of position. By the same measure, if you are a logical thinker you have to know there are facts yet to be disclosed or discussed. Let's start with that.

Unregistered
    The funniest part of all this is JW will be gone end of June. He will have no further time as he DROPS out.

Unregistered
    But you are not me. I will continue to do a good job and support this agency. Helping is what we are expected to do. I never concerned myself with what retirement looked like for others. I came here to work. Expendable? I don't see it that way.
    You're a f****** moron!

Unregistered

Indict your admin

I also heard the director wants all new leadership at captain level, there will be two field captains, and that possibly two field current lieutenants will be promoted to the captain positions.
    The current middle management has likely seen too much of the administration’s bribery and criminal conduct so there is a need for new middle management to press forward with the administrations mission.

signed a former DBPR employee

Unregistered
    The funniest part of all this is JW will be gone end of June. He will have no further time as he DROPS out.
    I think you have to be in DROP to DROP out...I could be wrong since I don't keep up with it.

Unregistered
    I think you have to be in DROP to DROP out...I could be wrong since I don't keep up with it.
    Yes he is about to finish Drop

Unregistered
    I first thought 'what a bad idea' but once you analyze it it makes sense. This will be a completely different agency. You won't need ANY institutional knowledge. No skill set and no need to change or contribute. Assembly line production of widgets on a set format using the same tools. Purely mechanical in function with a predictable result. BRILLIANT!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast