SRT Patches - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SRT Patches

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bad news coming next week you have been put on notice
    And what bad news is that? Do you really think there going to go through with all this. They just ordered cpr training be conducted for anyone out of date or within a few months of expiration.

Unregistered
    And what bad news is that? Do you really think there going to go through with all this. They just ordered cpr training be conducted for anyone out of date or within a few months of expiration.
    Non issue. The real bad news is H&R denied our food truck conversion of the SRT trailer. No sink and no running water. Without a permit we are screwed on the hot dog business. I don't know how it could get any worse.

Unregistered
    Either TCO or a retiree trying to rile up the troops. We all know the game now. We all know what's up so you should have an exit strategy by now. I've made peace with it. If I were you I would do the bare minimum to survive here and don't lift a finger to help them. That goes for the Captains here (we all know who you are) trying to squeak out a few extra bucks on retirement or working on a second retirement while your guys are about to become expendable. FYMF's!

Unregistered
    Either TCO or a retiree trying to rile up the troops. We all know the game now. We all know what's up so you should have an exit strategy by now. I've made peace with it. If I were you I would do the bare minimum to survive here and don't lift a finger to help them. That goes for the Captains here (we all know who you are) trying to squeak out a few extra bucks on retirement or working on a second retirement while your guys are about to become expendable. FYMF's!
    But you are not me. I will continue to do a good job and support this agency. Helping is what we are expected to do. I never concerned myself with what retirement looked like for others. I came here to work. Expendable? I don't see it that way.

Unregistered
    But you are not me. I will continue to do a good job and support this agency. Helping is what we are expected to do. I never concerned myself with what retirement looked like for others. I came here to work. Expendable? I don't see it that way.
    Our administration are true visionaries there are no finer leaders anywhere in the state!

Unregistered
    Be grateful for what you have. See the best when no one else does. Live your best life.

Unregistered
    I look forward to getting rid of the captains. Name one captain that is relevant and not just looking forward to their retirement

Unregistered
    I look forward to getting rid of the captains. Name one captain that is relevant and not just looking forward to their retirement
    Who isn't looking forward to retirement? I don't think all the captains will be reclassified. If I read it correctly there will be a couple remaining.

Unregistered
    Lord Aspergers is not amused go to bed at once.

Unregistered
    Who isn't looking forward to retirement? I don't think all the captains will be reclassified. If I read it correctly there will be a couple remaining.
    There will be three captains total. Rawls will remain handling support functions. We will have a north and south captain. They won’t necessarily be existing captains either, command is not happy with any of the captains as none of them are open to change no participate or contribute to conversations to better the agency on conference calls. My bet all the district captains are gone and they bring in two new ones that have worked with Rawls and Jerome.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast