SRT Patches
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SRT Patches

Unregistered

SRT Patches

Look for these obsolete items on Ebay starting July 1st.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look for these obsolete items on Ebay starting July 1st.
    According to SRT commander WJ he will be saved and they will skip over people to keep him a sworn Lt so he can remain the SRT commander. Those patches will then be distributed agency wide because we’ll have so few sworn members everyone will be on SRT!

Unregistered
    According to SRT commander WJ he will be saved and they will skip over people to keep him a sworn Lt so he can remain the SRT commander. Those patches will then be distributed agency wide because we’ll have so few sworn members everyone will be on SRT!
    Thanks for the chuckle. I guess ole W didn't get the word. SRT Commander will be a captain as part of the accreditation updates. You can't have a LT in charge of a LT. Spoiler-SRT is a term from the past.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the chuckle. I guess ole W didn't get the word. SRT Commander will be a captain as part of the accreditation updates. You can't have a LT in charge of a LT. Spoiler-SRT is a term from the past.
    Here's another newsflash.... Despite what he thinks, WJ isn't the only one capable of being an SRT Commander.

Unregistered
    Here's another newsflash.... Despite what he thinks, WJ isn't the only one capable of being an SRT Commander.
    Henceforth a captain will be SRT Commander.

Unregistered
    Tumor control at the hill is that you are done and the union isn’t going to stop it. A lot of you folks better be looking for new jobs. You’re being mislead and kept in the dark by your union and your bosses if you aren’t hearing this news.

Unregistered
    Tumor control at the hill is that you are done and the union isn’t going to stop it. A lot of you folks better be looking for new jobs. You’re being mislead and kept in the dark by your union and your bosses if you aren’t hearing this news.
    I don't really want a new job so I will keep this one. Work is overrated anyway. I will ride this all the way to the scene of the crash then reevaluate my options. If all else fails I can draw unemployment which seems to be a good gig nowadays. I guess some are panicking but why worry about something you have no control over? Live your best life.

Unregistered
    I don't really want a new job so I will keep this one. Work is overrated anyway. I will ride this all the way to the scene of the crash then reevaluate my options. If all else fails I can draw unemployment which seems to be a good gig nowadays. I guess some are panicking but why worry about something you have no control over? Live your best life.
    Amen brother!

Unregistered
    Exactly and well said. I say make it harder for them. Make them either fire us or reclassify. It's a well-known fact that TCO is disappointed that more people haven't left by now. I think they underestimated the power of the rank and file and the underground network that exists here at ABT.

Unregistered
    Bad news coming next week you have been put on notice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast