The moral of the story

Unregistered

The moral of the story

It snowed last night, so…….

I made a snowman.

A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.

So, I made a snow woman.

My feminist neighbor then complained about the snow woman’s voluptuous chest by saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy-fit and moaned it should have been two snowmen instead.

The transgender man…woman…person asked why I didn’t just make one snow person with detachable parts.

The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

I was being called a racist because the snow couple was white.

The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

Deputy Sheriffs showed up saying someone had been offended.

The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

The code enforcement officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

TV crews from ABC showed up. I was asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow women? I replied, “Snowballs” and am now called a sexist.

I was on the TV News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children have been taken by Child Protective Services.

Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon, the snowman had melted.

Moral of the story: There is no moral to this story.

It is exactly what we have become…… all caused by a bunch of snowflakes!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It snowed last night, so…….

I made a snowman.

A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.

So, I made a snow woman.

My feminist neighbor then complained about the snow woman’s voluptuous chest by saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy-fit and moaned it should have been two snowmen instead.

The transgender man…woman…person asked why I didn’t just make one snow person with detachable parts.

The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

I was being called a racist because the snow couple was white.

The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

Deputy Sheriffs showed up saying someone had been offended.

The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

The code enforcement officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

TV crews from ABC showed up. I was asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow women? I replied, “Snowballs” and am now called a sexist.

I was on the TV News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children have been taken by Child Protective Services.

Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon, the snowman had melted.

Moral of the story: There is no moral to this story.

It is exactly what we have become…… all caused by a bunch of snowflakes!

Frosty melted. The end.

Unregistered
    Awesome! This is our new world that our own agencies enable