Mhu
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mhu

Unregistered

Mhu

Is it true one of the newest members of the MHU unit was involved in some online bullying recently?! Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true one of the newest members of the MHU unit was involved in some online bullying recently?! Tsk, tsk, tsk.
    I thought that MHU was suppose to help people and not bully them. But then again we have a lot of puzzie here that take everything as offensive language.

Unregistered
    They have plenty of time to be online hiding in office all day

Unregistered
    Oh CG. Online bullying is not a good look for you, especially when it's a very public post.

Unregistered
    Lucky for her she is protected

Unregistered
    Oh CG. Online bullying is not a good look for you, especially when it's a very public post.
    No bullying observed if it's the same post I'm thinking of involving a very loose civil matter. You're reaching, as usual.

The real question of this post should be, what's the latest rumor actually worth a damn. They exanding their covered areas or nah? Joining TAB?

Unregistered
    I thought that MHU was suppose to help people and not bully them. But then again we have a lot of puzzie here that take everything as offensive language.
    bingo on that last part.... saw what this is in reference to, and op wouldnt know cyber bullying if it jumped out of the screen and hit her in the face 😂😂 its not even worthy of leoaffairs smh

Unregistered
    They all work so hard the 2 hours they are not in the office.

Unregistered
    Like DUI, if they're gonna swoop in and take my BA, I'm here for it.

Unregistered
    Have they ever taken it?
    Didn’t think so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast